Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2?

Zach

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good riddance to this series, people will finally stop believing that JW will return.

Some of us already faced that reality after POA.

Good riddance to this series, people will finally stop believing that JW will return.

Wow, could you be any douchier? You're sounding like a real troll here.

he's just upset that no trashy zimmer clone ever got the job.

Desplat already came too close to that for my comfort zone.

where... I just don't understand how any reasonable person can say this about Desplat's score?

where do you hear Zimmer? Or are you being ironic?

John Williams sucks.

Ramin Djawadi ftw!

John Williams sucks.

Ramin Djawadi ftw!

great another nazi composer.

Wow, Joey. Nice job covering up a racist joke with a Nazi joke.

delete except I never made a racist comment, you outright lied.

shut you dkheaded liar.

the first wasn't racist,(I never said anything about his race) whatever a piece of shit like you thinks, I just wanted to tweek it to slam zimmer as much as possible,

anyways who appointed you to be the self righteous czar of this board.

01 - Personal attacks will not be allowed. Please be RESPECTFUL of one another, allow for differences in opinions, and please don't make anyone feel that they cannot post their views in this forum.

None of the moderating staff plays favorite, the rules are the rules.

I also don't know why you think we are best buds. We may live in the same state but we've never met, and I doubt I've interacted with him more than I've interacted with you or most other members here

then accept my apology please. I stand corrected.

Discussing the comment that I saw Joey post, then edit because he must have realized how offensive it was, would take us far into the territory of political and religious discussion. So I will let it be.

Oh, and the whole Cult of Massachusetts thing is hilarious, as always.

Discussing the comment that I saw Joey post, then edit because he must have realized how offensive it was, would take us far into the territory of political and religious discussion. So I will let it be.

Oh, and the whole Cult of Massachusetts thing is hilarious, as always.

you'll let it be because you're a liar, I never commented on his race which I had to look up to find he's from Iran. I never commented about his iranian heritage, in fact I made no comment that could be mistaken as racial, except for a liar wanted to start something. I made a crude remark (offensive perhaps, racial no) that didn't go far enough so I tweeked it to what it became, but you lied and said I made a racial joke.

Differences in interpretation aren't lies, Joey.

that all depends on how you interpret it.

Glad you are unharmed by the tornados

we heard that weather people were telling people to get in their cars and drive away or get under overpasses.

Talk about bad advice.

Yea I stayed at the office until the storm passed. Figured that was safer than driving home

Heard 4 people died cause of the one that touched down in Western MA. My boss said the swath of destruction he saw off the mass pike this morning in the sturbridge area was insane

Differences in interpretation aren't lies, Joey.

that all depends on how you interpret it.

Glad you are unharmed by the tornados

Thank you.

I've heard some scary things from friends in Western MA, where I live during the school year.

down here we are used to it(the warnings), but I've never ended up in the direct path of one. Its fortunate that many homes up north have basements (safest place you can be), down south our water tables are too high and unless you live on a hill you can't have a basement.