MrJosh

Hello!

Hello to all,

I am a long time reader of the forums (since about 1999-2000ish) and for one reason or another (being super busy in school, feeling like I had nothing worthy to contribute to the conversation), I never got to posting much of anything. Well, 10 years later here I am. There's just too much fun stuff being discussed for me not to join in :)

I first learned of John Williams thanks to Star Wars as a youngin and it took off from there! I am a Horn player and about to finish a degree in Music Education. I listen to a great deal of film scores (and "classical" music), my top fav film composers being Williams, David Arnold, Mr. Goldsmith, Mr. Giacchino, Bruce Broughton, John Barry and Basil Poledouris.

I love collecting scores and have been making my own nerdy complete edits, somewhat like those by "GoodMusician."

Anyways, have really enjoyed reading the many comments over the years and I hope to make time from now on to get into the conversation:)

- Josh

Looks like you even joined in 2007 but still didn't have anything to say - lurking 7 years, lurking with an identity 3 years, 1 post. :P

Haha, yeah.....I wish the term "lurking" didn't sound so darn creepy, but yep, it's true.

Those who introduce themselves on this Welcome forum don't have a terribly good track record for sticking around. If you can somehow defy the trend, I tip my hat to you.

Oh dear, I hope I haven't already cursed myself by doing so. I do intend on sticking around, I guess we'll see how it goes ;)

I'm just posting here because I'm OCD and I don't like that misspelled "Hello form France" thread to be in my welcome screen. But while I'm here, I'm wondering - did chocolateportals stick around?