Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indy4

Rare CDs, DVD, and more for sale!

8 posts in this topic

If you don't buy these soon, they're going on eBay!

All items are in Very Good or Like New condition unless otherwise noted. If you want to see a picture of a particular item, let me know. See bolded print for special offers. To make a deal, send me your offer through PM or at directordavid19@aol.com . Paypal only. Items will ship within the next two weeks unless you request yours to ship earlier. Happy shopping!

CDs:

Jaws 3-D – Alan Parker (Intrada Complete Score, OOP)

Matilda – David Newman (Varese Complete Score, OOP)

Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story – Randy Edelman

Batman Begins – James Newton Howard and Hans Zimmer

The Bourne Ultimatum – John Powell

Fantastic Four – John Ottman

Two Weeks in Another Town – David Raksin (FSM’s Complete Score) *

Other:

The Twilight Zone Original Series Volume 3**

Lego Star Wars Droid Assassin***

*Two Weeks in Another Town only includes the CD itself in a paper sleeve. SAE and FSM gave it to me when I purchased a different CD, so the jewel case and liner notes are NOT included. Just the music. It is, however, completely legitimate and legal.

**See this link for details: http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Zone-Vol-3/dp/B000046S2D/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293782830&sr=8-1

*** The box is smashed pretty badly, but I do not think any harm has befallen the legos inside. The box remains sealed, so the legos have never been touched.

First person to order more than $30 worth of material (any items) gets a card good for one free donut at Krispy Kreme!

Bump! - You pick pick the price, let me know your offer and I'll see if we can make a deal.