What is the last video game you played?

Quintus

Just watch how it starts, the craziest presentation I've ever seen. And quite original way of presenting your company, in the most sarcastic way you could do it.

Any interesting news out of E3 today or was all the news released yesterday and the rest of the week is just more people playing the demos?

I'll add my name to the "excited for Spider-Man game" pile, though I hope the non-mission gameplay is more open and less quick-time-event oriented (I'm sure it will be). 

I got the first Injustice game on the PC for 5$.  It's a lot of fun,like Mortal Kombat X but a bit more accessible.  

it's too bad there focusing on compromised 4K gaming to sell TV's instead of great 1080p gaming.

1080p is still far from it's limit yet.

I'm more interested in HDR tbh. 

Ideally though, the Pro and the Scorpio would have targeted faster frame rates rather than a ultra high resolution few have the hardware to take advantage of anyway. They needed more CPU grunt. 1080p still looks superb. 

I got a PSN message from someone even though I have everything in my privacy settings set to "no one".

I looked up that person's profile and it says he has 0 games and 0 trophies.He also has no avatar. The message said "hey there bb" and it says he has created a group and added me

How did this happen? is this a hacker or something?

PS I never got any messages from anyone in the past 2 years since I own the console

3 hours ago, king mark said:

I got a PSN message from someone even though I have everything in my privacy settings set to "no one".

I looked up that person's profile and it says he has 0 games and 0 trophies.He also has no avatar. The message said "hey there bb" and it says he has created a group and added me

How did this happen? is this a hacker or something?

PS I never got any messages from anyone in the past 2 years since I own the console

Anyone can send you messages on the PSN. I occasionally get added to a group chat trying to push scams to mass amounts of people at once. They'll create new accounts to do them. I just report the account for spam and keep it moving. 

4 hours ago, king mark said:

I looked up that person's profile and it says he has 0 games and 0 trophies.He also has no avatar. The message said "hey there bb"

Tell him I say "Hi".

It's all over for KM's Playstation account now. He'll either lose all of his trophies or the FBI will be banging down his door some time in the next few days. 

I don't like any Final Fantasy games after the SNES era, but Final Fantasy VII was very popular and "in style."  At least among middle school kids in 1997 :) .

Lately I've been making my way through The Evil Within, and it's awesome.

75JfLX3.jpg

No survival horror game would be complete without the obligatory abandoned hospital level:

ui6yzL4.jpg

nxz2yEW.jpg

Nope!

There are also cemeteries:

Jl7Lpl9.jpg

Churches:

wA5ljsj.jpg

Gorgeously creepy village markets:

HIfk26p.jpg

And companions:

A2dqr8T.jpg

I never really got into Resident Evil outside of the first two games, but this really channels them well.

Married people still have the movies or TV just they like to watch; the music just they like to listen to, on occasion, quite privately. The urge for relaxing escapism and adventure is a universal requirement from time to time, I'd have thought.

I finished  Toukiden 2. The first one was a Monster Hunter clone with small areas to hunt monsters, but this one had an open world and a story like traditional RPG's (while retaining core Monster Hunter elements)

While waiting for my reserved copy of Nier Automata at the library, I'm playing Grand Kingdom. It's a strategy RPG that  looks similar to cell phone games like Fire Emblem  but it's got good reviews .

I could have gotten Mass Effect Andromeda but I don't have time to play it before NIER. Problem with the library is I have to plan my playthroughs in 3 weeks chunks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

American game sales at retail for June 2017 are out (doesn't include platform digital downloads like PSN or eShop):

Fighting games makin' a real comeback!  Three in the top 5.  Good for Arms making it in there.  Always good to see new IP from Nintendo do well, even if I wasn't interested in it myself.  Switch games at positions 5, 6, and 7 is cool.

DFQ1oL1XYAIHYqE.jpg

Who on earth is still buying GTAV at this point?  I guess it's kids, but it's crazy how much bank that game has made over the past 4 years or however long it's been out.

It's on track to pass Wii Sports as the 3rd best selling video game in the history of video games!

GTA online is absolutely huge, especially on PC (mod scene). There's an almost endless amount of official content been added to the game since release.