GAME OF THRONES

SF1_freeze

To come back to Dany:

Or perhaps never! :eek:

That wouldn't surprise me if Martin kills her before that!

Ah no ! Not her ! She's too awesome :3

What do you think about Dany ? What could she do on the throne ? I love her, but I reckon she won't be a good queen (she'll kill everyone on his way, and it will become a tyranny).

How come some have sigils on them and some don't; how come some have crows on them and some don't; and what order are these supposed to be in? It's not chronological, or by house, or by # of flowers... is it totally random?

He was sent there to find the remaining Stark boys. Who might seek refuge with Jon Snow.

Locke volunteered for the mission because he overheard Bran might be at Crasters.

Well duh! I am slow today! :P

The interesting bit is that this meant Sam hat to tell Jon about Bran. Something he never did in the books.

In the final episode of Season 3

Arriving at the abandoned Nightfort, Meera Reed (Ellie Kendrick) tells Bran (Isaac Hempstead-Wright) and Jojen (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) that the castle is safe to enter. While around the fire, Bran tells the story of the Rat Cook, a Night's Watch member who killed a guest under his roof, a sin the gods cannot forgive. Later, Bran is awakened by a sound, and wakes his companions. A large man climbs out of a nearby well and is attacked by Meera, but soon after revealed to be Samwell Tarly (John Bradley), who is followed by Gilly (Hannah Murray). Sam quickly deduces Bran's identity, seeing Bran's direwolf. Bran asks Sam to take him and his group north of the Wall, and though Sam protests the idea, he eventually relents and takes them through the passage. Before they separate, Sam gives the group the rest of his dragonglass supply, and tells them that it has the power to kill White Walkers. Sam and Gilly later arrive at Castle Black, where they present themselves to Maester Aemon (Peter Vaughan) and tell him of the events beyond the Wall. Recognizing Gilly and her son as refugees, Aemon permits them to stay and orders all of the ravens be sent with messages telling of the return of the White Walkers.

Well, we know from the most famous sexposition scene that Littlefinger had the hots of Catelyn when they were younger, and he carried that crush all the way into adulthood. Now that she's dead he can no longer pine for her, but who is he more attracted to - her sister, or her daughter? I wouldn't necessarily assume that he wants to bang Sansa - he might be just as happy with Lysa. We'll see next week, I suppose.

Book readers, I don't want you to tell me if I'm wrong or not, so just shut it!

I wouldn't agree that Sansa hasn't evolved at all. Yes, she's still a naive and mostly passive character, but she is no longer blind to what's happening, not stupidly trusting in others having no hidden agendas, as she was in the first season.

I don't watch the previews, I prefer to be unspoiled going into each episode

I don't want anyone whose read the books to say anything about the future of the Sansa and Littlefinger storylines either, but it's fun to speculate based on what we've seen in the show so far.

If Littlefinger marries Lysa and then becomes Lord of the Vale, would he really get to stay Lord if she died? Or would her son become Lord?

I ask because when Joffrey died, Margery didn't get ot stay Queen - Tommen became king.

So why the difference? Is it just the male/female thing?