Random Freakin' Question. . .

Ren

Do you have an informed Freakin' answer???????

The boy who wore red and played the "child" from the fire within for the winter opening and closing ceremonies. . .

WHAT WAS HIS NAME!

Part of me tells me his name is Cian (pronounced Shawn) is this right????

Buggin' the schnikees out of me!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because i'm freakin' crazy~!

I'm just freakin' P-Oed I can't remember.

Now Hector was that an informed answer to my question!?!

Now come on that should be the highlight of the Olympics!

Can anyone at least confirm his name is Cian?

Sorry, I don't know who the Child of Light was.  I was too excited about Call of the Champions!

Ray Barnsbury

Sorry for those of you who watched the olympics on NBC and missed the HUGE fireworks to Call of the Champions at the closing ceremonies.

K.M.

Stupid NBC people!! :mad:

Thank goodness I get the Mexico broadcast, and they showed the fireworks, and they kept their mouths shut, unlike Costas and Curic who kept yapping during the music :evil:

From www.thecityreview.com/olympics.html

"... the program was thematically tied together by an 13-year-old skater, Ryne Sanborn, who held a lantern and was inspired by a fire god... "

Do you consider your question answered?

Bruckhorn, who shouted "Shut up!" when Couric and Costas kept muttering during "Call of the Champions." What is it with American television networks: any music the doesn't have words does't matter? Ugh!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

yes the talking was incessant and annoying. i knew the kids name was something common sounding but uncommonly misspelled.

i like ryne AND cian

Ren,

You should visit this site. I used to go there a lot when I was more interested in kids acting (Jake Lloyd, Frankie Muniz and Haley Joel Osment was my very restricted list).

-ROSS, curious about Ren's curiosity

:) Every Story is a Love Story by Elton John and Tim Rice (performed by Michael Ball!)

Thanks for the sites.

my curiosity stems from working with kids and unusual names. I like to keeplists of names I have heard only once and when I hear it again elsewhere - i scratch it off. as you know I have an unusual name so there lies the other curiosity.

my curiosity stems from working with kids and unusual names.  I like to keeplists of names I have heard only once and when I hear it again elsewhere - i scratch it off.  as you know I have an unusual name so there lies the other curiosity.

Well, I can help you! I have a dictionary of British names somewhere. I has some really weird names. Then again, you mention you have to hear them, not look them up . . . . :) Oh, well, tell me what you think

-ROSS who comes from a party and is sure he's inhaled something that prevents him from thinking clearly

I can't find those names in my Collins Gem Dictionary of First Names. Sorry, they probably aren't English.

-ROSS, beginning to regain his senses