Complete Cue List: Jaws

Jay

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first got the CD I synced it up with the film but had the movie on mute.

I like the music but the scene is better without it.

I remember for years wondering what that music was for when I first heard it in the trailer.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone notice this:

On the Raiders dvd, when you go to the "special features" menu, some music from Jaws (the bit in "Shark Attack that is played by a bassoon i think) plays while the plane fly-by transition is seen.

Did anyone notice this:

On the Raiders dvd, when you go to the "special features" menu, some music from Jaws (the bit in "Shark Attack that is played by a bassoon i think) plays while the plane fly-by transition is seen.

Clip, or it didnt happen.

Did anyone notice this:

Which Raiders dvd? The one from 2003 or the most recent version released with the Introductions?

• 2 years later...

A guy on FSM is claiming that towards the ends of both "The Pier Incident" and "Barrel Off Starboard" in the film, there is "an ongoing shark theme which was not included on the Decca release".

It's been a long while since I've seen the film; Does anybody know what he's talking about?