Stefancos

The Ginger Man Blog

349 posts in this topic

I would love to visit Africa. I've seen it in person from the opposite shore but that's about it.

the p[problem with that comment of course is that Africa is so big and has so many distinctive countries, cultures, types of nature and landscape.

It's like Americans saying they wanna see Europe.

I know. But there are many parts of Africa that I'd like to see in person that I just went with the continent.

Buried deep within the recesses of your genes is the knowledge that you come from there, anyway. As we all do.

Recently that one has been put under the microscope, I read. It may prove to be a dead end, but it was due to yet another 'find' somewhere.

The only reason I would like to see it is because of those pyramids.

Indeed. Great to visit, but Egypt also has many interesting areas to visit if you like history. It's a goldmine.

Even the dusty old Cairo Museum (get there before they move it all to a new building) is a wonder in itself.

My GF went to some resort their for a week. The people are backwards, racist and stupid and it's far too warm all the day.

If she was being served by Arab staff, it wouldn't surprise me. Arabs are often (but not always) raised to view Black Africans as servants rather than the served.

Recently that one has been put under the microscope, I read. It may prove to be a dead end, but it was due to yet another 'find' somewhere.

Yeah, well I won't be holding my breath about that one..

Ingredients:

Sausages x2

Bacon x2

Eggs x2

Grilled Tomato x2

Mushrooms

Beans

Toast

Black Pudding (optional)

Fresh orange or coffee.

Yeah, I used to live above a shop with a Kebab shop a couple of doors down. On a Friday and Saturday night it was a FUCKNG NIGHTMARE. My ex used to jump up from the sofa and peek through the blinds at the pissed dickheads scrapping below. Seemed like every other weekend there were flashing police car lights lighting up the bloody living room in our flat. Never again.

On the plus side, my mates used to freakin' love the perfect angle it provided for looking down the tight blouses of merry girls waiting for taxis.

Alice? Now that is a nice naem. don't I know you from somewere/

Every night...in my dreams...i see yo...i feel you.

you said it yourself, man!

Its only true if you like it ruff!

Can i get you something to drink? Ignore the avatar...im completely single