What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Mr. Breathmask

Changing user names is one of the only things keeping JWFan fresh. Otherwise, it's the same old posts by the same old people and whenever anything Williams-related occurs, we're the last to learn about it.

Woody is fine, it took me a few seasons to warm up to him, but he is no Coach. We've slowed our binge watching down. We're somewhere around season 9 when Sam gets the bar back for snitching on Robin Colcord. 

Rebecca is not as good a character as Diane was and Sam's pining for her is often forced and out of character, but it's still a funny watchable show.

As long as you don't think about why these people live at a bar for their entire lives. 

Looking forward to getting my Firestick because the Prime interface through my old Blu-ray player is trash. 

35 minutes ago, Woj said:

Looking forward to getting my Firestick because the Prime interface through the my old Blu-ray player is trash. 

:up:

11 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Woody was great! Shut up!

#Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly#

7 hours ago, Evil-Lyn said:

The cutest actress is Samantha Mathis. As Patrick Bateman once said, she's almost perfect.

I'm afraid your friend Mathis, is really my friend Mathis.

1 hour ago, Alexcremers said:

The style is the substance.

I'd take heart and mind, over eyes and ears, any day of the week.