Mr. Breathmask

What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Jason Bourne

Now this is more like it! An intro to the title character reminiscent of Rambo III, a duplicitous sidekick in this new Lara Croft chick, baddie Tommy Lee Jones, that ugly Vincent Whatshisface and catchy score make this the best of the sequels. The Las Vegas chase reminded me of Diamonds Are Forever. Good one!

2 minutes ago, Baby Jane Hudson said:

Jason Bourne

Now this is more like it! An intro to the title character reminiscent of Rambo III, a duplicitous sidekick in this new Lara Croft chick, baddie Tommy Lee Jones, that ugly Vincent Whatshisface and catchy score make this the best of the sequels. The Las Vegas chase reminded me of Diamonds Are Forever. Good one!

tumblr_omi4cfcR261shgs1po1_500.gif

I had no idea what the fuck was going on in 2 and 3. It's as though they're so highly revered because people are too scared to admit they couldn't follow them. At least in 4 and 5, they simplified the plots a bit and made it more accessible. The last one in particular felt a bit like SPECTRE.

I really don't understand what was complicated about the plots in 2 and 3.  They're not particularly memorable, maybe you just aren't remembering them?  I don't like Bourne movies for the plot.  I watch for the shots of the faces in the mission control rooms when they realize Bourne has one upped them.  It's like a "There it is!  The "Bourne turned the tables" face!"  Love it.

Mary Poppins

For the 5th or 6th time this year.  My daughter loves this movie.  Boy is this a movie that takes on whole new dimensions once you're an adult with children.  Has me silently weeping every time.

The Watcher in the Woods

About as hokey as The Black Hole and The Cat From Outer Space. I can believe this really is a Disney flick of its era. Lynn Holly Johnson was such a goofy chick, I think she was wasted in FYEO. Might be the first Bette film I've seen where she doesn't smoke!