What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Mr. Breathmask

1 minute ago, Stefancos said:

Its not tinnitus! If loud sounds actually hurts physically its something else and more serious!

You have not read a single word I've told you. Three months ago, I was exposed to an extremely loud sound that caused tinnitus and hyperacusis in my right ear. Yes, I have severe ringing in there, which is debilitating because it's made worse by simply hearing everyday sounds.

Just now, Nick Parker said:

It can be a very clever tactic, and it's one Charlie Rose used to great effect with his subjects. I don't know if Alex uses it this way all the time, though....

I rather believe TGP's observation that it's just misunderstandings based on Alex and Stefan's "euro-pretension". Although I sometimes think it's more to do with English not being their first language, so they miss things that we native English speakers take for granted.

3 minutes ago, Cherry Pie That'll Kill Ya said:

rather believe TGP's observation that it's just misunderstandings based on Alex and Stefan's "euro-pretension".

I don't really get that vibe from Steef.

Just now, Stefancos said:

Better than Someone To Watch Over Me?

By a hair, but yes. Someone to Watch Over Me was an early film of his, when he didn't have much going for him at the time (didn't he do some fencing movie?) ; Exodus shows a master storyteller at work.

3 minutes ago, Cherry Pie That'll Kill Ya said:

I do. Sometimes. Him, Alex, Quint and Pub. They think they're superior to us colonials.

Drax, are you projecting again?

34 minutes ago, Cherry Pie That'll Kill Ya said:

I do. Sometimes. Him, Alex, Quint and Pub. They think they're superior to us colonials.

I guess you missed the countless times that I've said "Everyone is equal!" 

1 hour ago, Cherry Pie That'll Kill Ya said:

Yeah well, the world would be a much nicer place if common sense wouldn't rear its ugly head from time to time. 

1 minute ago, publicist said:

The last time i met an international posse of fans for the Horner concert in Vienna all but a few were perfectly reasonable guys. No outrageous online personalities at all. 

People can be deceiving in person...