Mr. Breathmask

What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, but I'm going through the movies right now.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Kazakhstan (or something like that)

Similar set up to its two predecessors- The Philosopher's Rock and The Chamber of Stuff- in that it begins with a catastrophic use of magic amongst the Dursleys, Harry somehow gets to where he needs to be by means of an enchanted vehicle, he gets to school and whammo a new dark arts professor (bad history there), Quidditch matches, Christmas at Hogwarts, Snape acts like an ass but then turns out to have actually been helping people, Harry Potter faints so that they don't have to explain an extended period of time (speaking of which the time travelling was super confusing-why was Hermione allowed to be seen time travelling before but when she does it with Harry they have to stay out of sight?).John Williams (blessed be) is the saving fate of this movie and its otherwise a disappointing film. Fans may say what they will, but this is Jerry's honest opinion. Hoping for better things later in the series (I'm told they will come).

20 minutes ago, The Illustrious Jerry said:

Hoping for better things later in the series (I'm told they will come).

Were you also told by a homeless dude with a rag that you would attract all the ladies if you got your shoes shined by him?

5 minutes ago, John said:

It’s a fine film. I don’t understand why Jerry has a problem with it. 

He doesn't actually mention what his issues with it are.