JW references in Family Guy

King Mark

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the one that wasn't aired last year because of the tornadoes in the midwest

Anyways the family is sitting in the living room while the storm passes with nothing to do ,and Peter goes "I'm going to hum the first chase scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" He does for about 3 minutes and everyone gets annoyed

13 seconds, yes. I can imagine that.

But 3 minutes?

Which part of Indy's First Adventure? The whole chase scene inclunding the brief Raiders snippet?

No, the studio and/or record company.

Certainly not the record company, unless JW and his agents make a habit of signing all their rights away.

The studio maybe, yes.

it's the future of the internet. Every video blocked if your not in the country they want you to see it

Surfing the web will be a real pleasure in 5 years

So far YouTube was Canada friendly, allowing you to see videos most US based websites block .I guess I'm running out of options.This is the best thing to further encourage piracy

I have mixed feelings about that adult film clip. On one hand, it's hilarious. But on the other, it's basically saying that JW is only good at scoring in the epic blockbuster style, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

I have mixed feelings about that adult film clip. On one hand, it's hilarious. But on the other, it's basically saying that JW is only good at scoring in the epic blockbuster style, and that couldn't be farther from the truth.

I don't believe that's the point of the joke. I thought it was hilarious back when I first saw it.

• 1 year later...

Peter just hummed Indy's First Adventure for about 3 minutes

Just saw this. Wow, that was funny....i think part of the joke was the length...he just keeps singing and singing, while family members look on. Plus it's a fairly complex piece of music, and he says "sing along". ha, pretty funny. Love that piece of music.