Sign in to follow this  
InTheCity

Little behind the scenes stuff at Sony

William was the guy who played pretty much everything on POA. The Window to the Past - the other recorders. The Shawms in Hargrid the Professor. He talked about POA for a while - we got a nice interview with him. Amazing musician.

I am a composer ! Orchestrator - demo maker. I work with some A-list composers but also own my own sample company with my partner Mike P - who does lots of composing and trailer music (like tin tin for example)

I will post the interview when it is finished

I am a composer ! Orchestrator - demo maker. I work with some A-list composers but also own my own sample company with my partner Mike P - who does lots of composing and trailer music (like tin tin for example)

That's really cool! Keep sharing with us! I really appreciate it!

Any news on the Prisoner of Azkaban behind the scenes interview?

William was the guy who played pretty much everything on POA. The Window to the Past - the other recorders. The Shawms in Hargrid the Professor. He talked about POA for a while - we got a nice interview with him. Amazing musician.

There are close to no interviews/informations about the PoA score apart from some short JW quotes. It would really be great if you still desire to post this interview here on jwfan. Seems you changed your mind or simply have forgotten about it but since you are still active on the board i thought i could remind you :)

I'm sure many posters here would be greatly interested.

On 2/2/2012 at 3:45 AM, InTheCity said:

On 7/2/2013 at 6:22 PM, SF1_freeze said:

There are close to no interviews/informations about the PoA score apart from some short JW quotes. It would really be great if you still desire to post this interview here on jwfan. Seems you changed your mind or simply have forgotten about it but since you are still active on the board i thought i could remind you :)

I'm sure many posters here would be greatly interested.

@InTheCity 

I guess your interview never was finished and posted anywhere? Well, now that the PoA score got its deserved release we finally have all kinds of interesting background information included in the La-la-land Booklet.