The Church of Our Dear Lord and Savior John Williams

BLUMENKOHL

First of all Brother, it is clear that thine "letter of approval" is false for it does not have the signature header of our Church:

CJWF.png

To go on, I hold images of the real letter approval from our dear Brother Blumenkohl.

IMG_4551.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

For those who struggle to read the letter in such quality, the letter reads as follows:

Let it be known that I, Brother Blumenkohl of our Holy Church depart these lands for some time. In my absence, I relinquish my duties as Supreme Counsel to Brother K.K. so that he may administer the upcoming elections of our institution. The man is most apt for his neutrality and his impartiality which will be needed to administer the elections in a just manner. The Angels spoke of the vision of darkness through him, he shall make sure that the great seats of power are filled. May he take this burden with the blessings of his Holy Buttocks.

It is unfortunate, but I as the Supreme Counsel (nor any man as such) have the power to declare a Grand Inquisitor or a Supreme Bishop of my choice. This is the work of our Lord John Williams and the word of our Brothers. The laws of our Church dictate that only through election can these great roles be assumed. In these dark times, I beg for peace and for many of thou to recall that the position of Supreme Counsel holds very little power other than to make sure that the traditions of our ancient Church is followed. Having said that, the true power lies in the ranks of Grand Inquisitor and Supreme Bishop.

However, I know that my brethren are not power hungry mongrels. The shadows of Reznor and the sins of Zimmer are fast approaching against our Church and I beg that all of you support my last act as Supreme Counsel and continue the elections in greater pace. I approve of Brother K.K’s temporary re-structuring of the Holy Hierarchy and ask that all act peacefully with the upcoming election for Grand Inquisitor this Friday. May John Williams Be With You!

Wompi,

Brother Blumenkohl

Supreme Counsel

Brother why does thou persist in this charade?

Has the evidence laid before though not been sufficient?

Our dear departed Blumenkohl spoke as if John Williams spake himself.

The evil is upon is.

Why this foolish election, which will split our faith, and give infidels the chance to play their wicket game?

Have thou not said thyself that I am the right man?

Or was that part of thy fiendish designs?

I appeal to thou as a Brother, force me not to judge thy an enemy!

Brother, dear Brother! Think not of me as thine enemy, please, I beg you. I am thy friend, thine ally, so why do you turn away from my counsel? Perhaps I have not been clear enough with my notions. Allow me to sum it up as follows.

1) The ancient laws of our Church dictate that The Grand Inquisitor and the Supreme Bishop are the two most powerful positions in the Church, thus they can only be elected. No one can simply rank a fellow brother as such.

2) One cannot be both Supreme Counsel and Grand Inquisitor. The Holy Hierarchy dictates that each Brother may only be assigned up to a single position in the chart.

3) The Supreme Counsel has very little power. It is an administrative role that requires the task of maintaining traditions. Only the time of direst needs can the Supreme Counsel exercise the power of banning or punishment, but only with the consultation and agreement of The Supreme Bishop or the Grand Inquisitor.

4) I indeed did say that you would be the right man for the job, and I still think so now, but I desire that you earn this position by abiding our Church's laws. What have you to fear? Do you cower in fear to the thoughts of thy brethren? Does thou think that thine brethren shall not vote for you?! WHY CREATE ALL THIS FUSS when you can simply become Grand Inquisitor by following the ways of our Church. Create not this schism, brother I beg of you.

5) I fail to see why thou desires the position of Supreme Counsel when it is nearly powerless. Abide the elections and thou shallt become Grand Inquisitor. I think of you the right man and so do many in this Church, so why does thou fear to go through with the elections? I have no fiendish plans brother, I simply wish to help.

Help me help you. I am thine ally, not thy enemy.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother Luke, turn not to the Dark Side. Abide the laws of our Lord's Church and with Brother Stefan, join this election! Have I not shown you proof above? Have I not stated my arguments justly? We must unite against the darkness...

In my defense, I did type it all up ;) Forgive me Brother Wojo, I had such little time and such little sleep that errors are bound to happen. Regardless, the proof is there...

You did. You really, really did.

In your defense, and in the spirit of this message board from way-cool times long gone, deleted, and buried, I present you with a message. And a gift.

the_worlds_greatest_twit_mug-p168602110526172056z8ndj_400.jpg

• 11 months later...

Keep thy forked behind thine teeth.

This Tolkien devilry has dug deep into the roots of our Holy Church. This evil curse must be eradicated and those treacherous worms who mingle amongst us must be burned!

Hear me my brothers! Praying is not enough! It is nigh time we face the dark tide ahead of us and pluck away the evil seeds amongst us. Rise and let us be rid of these sinners!!!

Nay Brother! It is thy who's teeth are stained by mushrooms and an overuse of leaf!

Straight they may not be, but forketh my teeth areth not!

There is no danger from our Tolkienite brethren. Have I not earnestly studied this matter for years?

There is no danger from our Tolkienite brethren. Have I not earnestly studied this matter for years?

Studied and done nothing! The foul words of cursed tongue will bring the ruin of us all!

I now question your loyalty to our dear Lord and our Holy Church!

I think it is a rash misjudgement on behalf of those who administrate us.

I misguided effort, though done with fealty in mind, and the heart in the right place.

Our Tolkienite brothers cannot be blamed for these wrong doing!

If that is my Fate. Then I will gladly accept that burden, and do what I may to help forward the cause!

We will live in peace and harmony, and anyone who dares threaten that will be swiftly taken care of!

Crushed underfoot will those who who dare challenge the reign of the JWFans and Tolkienites!

I do this is name of our Lord, naturally...only ever doing his bidding. Never for my own sake.

For I know HIM well, and I have seen him oft in my dreams. Doubt not that whatever Judgement I usher forth will be as our Lord should...would want it to be done.

Next Monday, I will issue a request for the UN to acknowledge Tolkien fans as people of equal rights, and request that we are granted immunity and an own sanctuary on JWfan.

Your tempered positions may help you in the coming elections. This Church will rise again my brother, and you will be crowned its Grand Inquisitor!

When shall we shall conclave take place and the Grand Iquisitor be chosen Brother Blumenkohl? Dark times are brewing, our Holy Church needs strength.

• 4 years later...

In order to engender greater positivity and fill the dark negative void in your eternally damned souls, I will personally oversee the resurrection of this Church. 

It it is clear to me now that in my absence as Holy Messenger (by virtue of my deep connection to John Williams as his shrink), the masses at JWFan have turned to darkness and Negativity. We shall exorcise these demons and vanquish the dour!

Those of us from the Church of Nolan will support your efforts, so long as you do not seek to encroach on our lands nor to convert our faithful through the temptations of CGI and lean exposition.