The Church of Our Dear Lord and Savior John Williams

BLUMENKOHL

I trust thee Brother Stefan, but as thou hast been nominated by Brother Blumenkohl already, I shallt nominate Brother Incanus to fill the four required by Supreme Counsel. I shall think of thee at Conclave in the end (unless thou proves yourself unworthy before the end ;)).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay my Brother.

By suggesting our Lord JW has a birthday you accept that that there was a time that JW was not there, and that one day he will end.

I deem such thoughts an unacceptable.

John Williams is omnipresent, every day is the day of his existence, as we bask in his glory!

Indeed Brother Stefan. But we must consider that on Johnmas day we celebrate the day that our eternal Lord decided that warm, humid, and dark confines of his earthly mother's womb were no longer to his satisfaction, and he emerged into the open world with a Boom-Tzzzzz so that he may better share his light and wisdom with us unworthy souls.

Nay my Brother.

By suggesting our Lord JW has a birthday you accept that that there was a time that JW was not there, and that one day he will end.

I deem such thoughts an unacceptable.

John Williams is omnipresent, every day is the day of his existence, as we bask in his glory!

You are mistaken Brother, today is the day that Lord Williams took on a mortal manifestation. Of course John Williams is omnipresent for he exists with all of us, but in a time of dire need, he came onto our Earth in a body of mortal flesh so that he may banish the upcoming darkness. One day, his mortal body will pass, but fear not, for he shall be Resurrected and return again in mortal flesh when we are in need of him again. It is known, it has been foretold...

Yet it is important not to forget that JW is always with us, even after the passing of his mortality...Thus, Johnmas day is a day in which we bow down to his supremacy and glory!

Wompi is from the hand of the Great Lord and Maestro himself, his holy word whose meaning is lost in the mists of time.

With the blessing of our Lord John Williams i take over the rule of Supreme Councelor after the sad departure of Blumenkohl.

Furthermore i will use my special executive priviliges to merge the positions of Supreme Councelor and Grand Inquisitor.

Both positions will be filled by me, because in this time of strife Power must be consolidated and put in the hands of the Tru-Faithfull.

Because if external forces are gnawing their way into our most sacred group, with the intent to devide us, no elections will be held. Democracy is a gateway to infidelity and Zimmerism.

I have spoken!

Wompi!

Nonsense. This is a power grab during an unprecedented situation. You are in the race for Grand Inquisitor, thus thou are not impartial. I think it best that if someone more neutral like myself shall assume the position of Supreme Counsellor at these dark times.

My vision is coming true...the tide of darkness if coming, I think it best that I should calm the chaos by taking on the role.

Peace brothers! I aim to bring order to the boards!

Our Church must be purgen from those who would tear it down from its very foundations.

Do not stand in the way of our good work, thou might find thyself...regretting.

Brother Stefan, we need not do this. Recall, that the Brother Blum's role was simply to administer the affairs of the Church. Thou still has thy chance at Grand Inquisitor (if thou are truly hungry for power) for its role is greater.

The Angels have spoken to me Stefan, I have been loyal to the Church from its birth. Thou are still up for Grand Inquisitor, I think it best that I assume this role for now.

Fear not Brother, thou shall still rank greater with Grand Inquisitor, if thou shall succeed in the elections.

I speak for the best of our Church. These are dark times and the Angels guide me in my actions. Let us not shed blood over this simple solution...please Brother, hear me out. Bretheren, we must harken to the light!

Thou art the spokesman, old greybeard? Have we not heard of thee at

whiles, and of thy wanderings, ever hatching plots and mischief at a safe

distance? But this time thou hast stuck out thy nose too far, Brother K.K.

Be silent Brother Stefan and keep thine forked tongue behind thine teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

Look towards becoming Grand Inquisitor and winning the hearts of the voters Brother. There is greater honour and power in this role than the burden I choose to carry. I have wandered in silence for the safety of Church and now I have come again to take on the burden that our noble Brother Blumenkohl chose to take on for if it is not so, then my vision of darkness shall come to pass.

Thou comes lurking from the shadows once thy plans are forfeit. Brother Blumenkohl has forseen this.

We have no need of thy services. As my aids i have named 2 others.

King Mark, member of the John Towner Knights, honored Elder and Lord of Kanadia. Thy have been ever loyal and faithfull to our Lord.

Luke Skywalker, Liege of Zaragossa. From hence forth thy shall be known as Darth Ominus. My visions of thy future have been fullfilled at last. Thou shall sit on my right hand and serve your Lord with wisdom.

Stefan, do not commit such foolishness. How can thy impose yourself as Grand Inquisitor?! Thou are breaking the sacred laws of our Church that Brother Blumenkohl himself has graced us with. Come back to the light, Thouare like to be the victor in the elections anyways, so why do such foolishness? The Church's laws are clear. Thou must be elected as Grand Inquisitor. The Supreme Counsel is not a role of power so I see not the cause of thine lust for it.

Do not turn to the darkness...I have foreseen the fall of our Church and thou are taking this same dark road. We must re-unite Brother. I myself trusted you to be the one to lead us as Grand Inquisitor, but if you continue this way, how can it be?

This thread rules!

We are missing the text for "Double Trouble", I just wanted to add.

Double, double toil and trouble

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble

Something wicked this way comes

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,

Wool of rat, and tongue of dog

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting

Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing.

Something wicked this way comes

In the cauldron boil and bake

Fillet of a fenny snake,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf

Witches mummy, maw and gulf

Something wicked this way comes!

This thread rules!

We are missing the text for "Double Trouble", I just wanted to add.

Nay, Brother, that is our third sacred hymn that has been practised by our Church for some time now.

And it seems that Brother Blumenkohl has omitted several important hymns that are key for the salvation of all those who dream of someday approaching the tunesmth's Holy Buttocks. Let me share with you my dear brothers:

HYMN 2 - Exsultate justi

Instructions:

- Recommended to be sung during sunrise while bowing to the East and playing the tunes of Archangel Spielberg's 17th vision.

Laudamus te, laudamus !

We praise you, we give praise !

Exsultate, justi, in Domino;

Exult, you just, in the Lord;

Exsultate in Domino.

Exult in the Lord.

Exsultate, justi, in Domino;

Exult, you just, in the Lord;

rectos decet collaudatio.

praise from the upright is fitting.

Alleluia, Alleluia !

Salvator Dominus, Salvator mundi :

The Lord is Savior, Savior of the world :

Qui tollis peccata mundi.

You who take away the sins of the world.

Cantate ei canticum novum,

Sing to him a new song,

bene canite ei cum clangore.

pluck the strings skillfully with shouts of gladness.

HYMN 3 - Double Trouble

Instruction:

- Although the Lord never wrought these words himself and took it from an old scribe by the name of Shakespeare, it is said that before rites are performed, it is recommended that this hymn is sung to receive Lord Williams' blessings and prevent the coming of the warts of hogs.

Double, double, toil and trouble.

Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

lizard's leg and owlet's wing.

In the cauldron boil and bake,

fillet of a fenny snake,

scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

witches mummy, maw and gulf.

CHANT OF THE HOLY BUTTOCKS:

"Citius! Altius! Fortius!"

Spoken from the lips of the Lord himself, the words in the Common Tongue can be interpreted as "Faster, Higher Stronger". This little chant will chase away ill omens and shed some light even in the darkest of places in the world.

As for modern songs for these "hipsters". I recommend "Somewhere in My Memory". A great carol for John-mas (which is fast approaching this week!).

Let us rejoice!

Fear not Brother, as long as you thou chant these hymns regularly, thou art forgiven.

Now hast thou nominated a fellow Brother for the election of Grand Inquisitor yet?

Hear me out Brethren, for this is an important note to all members of our Holy Church.

Last night, I had a vision from the Angels of the Third Kind, they beckoned me to announce that on the day of the false Saint Valentine, I must do the following.

Due to the temporary absence of our noble Brother Blumenkohl, I shall temporarily administer the elections and the Church as Supreme Counsel until his return. And so, new temporary system has been laid.

Indeed, it may not match the greatness of that which Brother Blumenkohl gave us, but it suffices for now.

The Angels of the Third Kind have also decreed that the elections for the great task of Grand Inquisitor shall take place this Friday! We have four nominees at the moment (look to the nomination thread). You have until then to nominate anyone else!

May Lord Williams Bless you All!

- KK

EDIT: There is a minor error in the chart. The 2nd "Supreme Archbishop" should really be reading "Supreme Missionary"fkyp5.png

HERESY!!!! But if you insist, I have my own letter of approval from Brother Blumenkohl that I shall present soon ;)

To go on, the Angels of the Third Kind have commanded me to help administer the elections, that is the word of the Lord himself!

Worry not Brother, the you have a shot at the elections. After all, even Brother Blumenkohl has not the power to impose you as Inquisitor without an election. HE is only Supreme Counsel after all.

The elections are happing whether you will it or not.

Brother why does thou persist in this charade?

Has the evidence laid before though not been sufficient?

Our dear departed Blumenkohl spoke as if John Williams spake himself.

The evil is upon is.

Why this foolish election, which will split our faith, and give infidels the chance to play their wicket game?

Have thou not said thyself that I am the right man?

Or was that part of thy fiendish designs?

I appeal to thou as a Brother, force me not to judge thy an enemy!

Thou comes lurking from the shadows once thy plans are forfeit. Brother Blumenkohl has forseen this.

We have no need of thy services. As my aids i have named 2 others.

King Mark, member of the John Towner Knights, honored Elder and Lord of Kanadia. Thy have been ever loyal and faithfull to our Lord.

Luke Skywalker, Liege of Zaragossa. From hence forth thy shall be known as Darth Ominus. My visions of thy future have been fullfilled at last. Thou shall sit on my right hand and serve your Lord with wisdom.

I was going to complain for Stefan's rise to power, but then i read that.

So i cant, it suits me hehe.