TCoODLaSJW - Nominations for Grand Inquisitor

BLUMENKOHL

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he became the omen of the steps of Doom to our Church...or was he the omen for the 6th Apostle? Our Supreme Counsel must be consulted for this...

If one nominates the other, then perhaps the specified one himself shall be nominated ;)

Although, the nominees must be pure in heart and mind for the evil in our Church must be relinquished. It matters not, faith shall guide us in Conclave to decide the right nominee when the time comes...

Fear not Brothers, we shall find the way!

Thy has Zimmer on thou heart, brother!

Keep it going heathen and I'll get thy ass banned for life..! :stir:

Devil worship seems to give strange powers to thee...a Grand Inquisitor must be found soon to rid the land of these withches!

He must be burned on the pyre!

I state simply what must be done was the Grand Inquisitor is enthroned, a deed that is dangerously taking longer than expected...

If thy oppose me you mindless sheep prepare for the coming of my own faction: the ZZ (Zimmer Zealots). They will raid these precious JWFan lands and sodomize the females here (when abscent they will take Stefan instead). Prepare for the great Holy War guys. :stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick:

Brother Stefan, how can you ask me to remain idle while this atrocious heresy takes place before thine own eyes! He practices Devil Worship!!! That foul creature dares threaten us with the invasion of his satanic cult...

Burn him I say, burn him...so declares the laws of our Church!

Brother Stefan, how can you ask me to remain idle while this atrocious heresy takes place before thine own eyes! He practices Devil Worship!!! That foul creature dares threaten us with the invasion of his satanic cult...

Burn him I say, burn him...so declares the laws of our Church!

The ZZ is coming my friend. There's no stopping us. We've already converted several members here who will soon publicly reject the faith that once poisoned their heart. And KK; you're the first one we'll sacrifice to the Greater God Zimmerthul..! :kaboom: We have something special planned for the one you call the Cosman. :stick:

Thou dare threaten me?! Fools! I shall bring down the heavens upon thine foolish cult!!! I am a prophet of the Angels of the Third Kind, and I shall bring forth the powers given by the Lord John himself burn you to hell of all melodies...

Do not take me for some conjurer of cheap tricks you fool!!! There are worse things than Zimmer fans in the dark places of the world...I shall crush your Zimmer cult if need be, I have greater matters to attend to...a greater threat!

I give you one last chance for redemption Roald...take it, or burn. Sing out the melodies of the Great Tunesmith in confession, or hear the wrath of his marches of doom...

Thou has allowed thy collection of John Williams sacred relics to fall down from the inexpensive and poorly constructed shrine.

Thou are unworthy!

ROTFLMAO

It is no surprise Brother. Neil hath long foreseen this and had advised me how to deal with The Roald Menace.

When the appointed hour comes, I shall be ready!

ROTFLMAO

Laughter is a devilish wind which deforms, uh, the lineaments of the face and makes men look like monkeys.

It is no surprise Brother. Neil hath long foreseen this and had advised me how to deal with The Roald Menace.

When the appointed hour comes, I shall be ready!

Bring it on bitch! :lick:

Nay brother.

The time for separating the faithful from the accursed is not yet there. The influence of Zimmer lies upon his very skin, but I feel it has not penetrated his heart.

Roald may be saved still, though it might kill him.

Zimmer is not the real threat brother. The Angels have warned me not to fear in the face of these Zimmer clowns...but to prepare for the coming tide of Reznor's folk. Dangerous are they, and his heathen followers have already settled in our church. Or so my vision has told me...

Shalt thou nominate another Brother Stefan?

Your clock is ticking Roald. Zimmerthul shall fall, and thou shallt be punished. No longer shall thou mock us by placing the image of our Lord as your avatar and pushing your foul heresy in our sacred events...you shant be here for long....

Take this as a warning Brother Koray, a war is brewing, and soon thou shall find yourself in danger amidst the sides of war...There is no such thing as neutrality...

Your clock is ticking Roald. Zimmerthul shall fall, and thou shallt be punished. No longer shall thou mock us by placing the image of our Lord as your avatar and pushing your foul heresy in our sacred events...you shant be here for long....

Zimmerthul.jpg

Roald, let me tell you a story.

Some years ago, a young member confided it me that he has had sinful thoughts. Zimmer and Badelt were in his mind.

I went to him, in his house, in his room. At first all looked like it should. Williams CD's displayed with pride, an X-Wing model hanging from the ceiling. But I felt a disquiet in my soul when I saw both the Gladiator and the More Music from Gladiator CD's on his desk, exposed to the world, without shame. The CD tray opened and it's naked contents there for all to see.

I knew this boy had to be saved.

I sat in his desk chair and ordered him to strip bare for me. Reluctantly I did so.

A rag of chloroform did it's work and when he woke up he was tied to his bed. Both his arms and legs bound to it's edges.

He asked me what I was doing, but I answered him not. I had made my plan and nothing could stop it.

The Holy Water of Amblin is of great value. It springs from the taps near Lord John Williams' office. Infused with his holiness, his magic, it's value is greater then that of many Shire. I had a small 0.5 litre bottle of it. Many Loyalists died for bringing me this water.

I knew however that in it's present state it's power would not be great enough.

For true effectiveness the water should be boiled. I did thus using the small portable water cooker I carry at all times (USB powered, of course).

I took this water, and poured some of it in my JWFAN.NET mug. Granted to my by our Holy Administrator. A small spoon was also put in the cup.

I turned to the young boy, his naked body shivering, for he knew what was about to happen.

"Thou skin has been poisoned by Media Ventures demons, it is that reason why thy is shivering. The goodness that lies in thy heart tries to reject the malice on thy skin."

I took out the spoon, the boiling, hallowed water was in it's ladle.

"Say only this! Under the tongue root a fight most dread, and another raging behind, in the head!"

I swinged my spoon and the boiling water fell on the boys skin. burning his wretched hide.

Under the tongue root a fight most dread, and another raging behind, in the head!

I said again. The boy was in pain. His eyes showed fear and hatred and defiance.

Say it!

She shook his head. My spoon went in the cup and a second volley of the Holy broth hit his skin.

Under the tongue root a fight most dread, and another raging behind, in the head!

The boy now screamed, while the water was burning the demons on his skin.

Every time I said those words, they were followed by the boiling, purging water. The boy tried to wrestle free from his bonds, but the cords were cutting into his skin.

I poured the boiling holy water in these wounds to ensure the evil would not penetrate from his skin to deep in his heart, which was still untouched and loyal.

It went on for a while. At times I had to stop to reboil the precious water. The wretch which has once been a beautiful boy was now burned and swollen. The evil living in his skin trying to resit the utter goodness of the boiling water.

In my heart I felt some pity, but kept my resolve and continue to anoint him. A baptism of steam would save his soul. And every time I urged him to repeat.

Finally, after hours I had broken the evil spirits of his skin, and I could here his true voice, weak put pure, saying this one line softly.

While doing so, the boy smiled and nodded, as if he understood that he had been freed.

I felt joy and merriment in my heart, for someone so pure and young and beautiful had been saved before the end. His soul was now pure and could be recieved by our Lord free of blemish.

Sleep...my child

The boy closed his eyes. from my backpack I took a bottle of industrial pain thinner. Opened the flask and poured the full contents over the boys now cleansed body. A single match was enough to en-light the boy and open for him the doors to our Lord. Through fire and pain came redemption and salvation as the boy left our mortal Earth and become one with our true Master.

That boy was Justin. And he has been saved!

Some of the ash from his bones are in a peanut butter jar in my kitchen.

Only now is revealed the most cryptic disappearance of Justin from these messageboard lands. It all becomes clear to me Brother Stefan. Thou has done a great service to our Lord and Church indeed. For the flesh is weak, ears of mortal matter easily subjugated by Zimmer's vile synthetic whispers and thumping of his devilish basses. What you performed for Justin was a blessing and release from the temptations of this mortal existence but you sanctified his body with the teachings of our Lord and thus his passing was a joyous one.

Wompi!

I do acknowledge Brother Stefan's valorous deeds and unwavering faith to our Lord but this question should be decided by a vote.

I have underestimated you Brother Stefan...only some time ago, I thought you weak for thine lack of rage at Roald's foul sins...but thou hast proven yourself most worthy of the role of the Inquisitor. Thou will truly make a worthy Grand Inquisitor...a man who shall do a fine job cleansing our Church of the evil.

To speed up the election process, I shall nominate Brother indy4.

Also, the Grey Pilgrim is not a figure to be doubted...

BRETHREN, darkness threatens to engulf our Church. I have taken it upon myself to assume our noble Brother Blumenkohl's role as Supreme Counsel. With the rising crisis, we must speed up the election process!

Here are are our nominees:

- Brother Stefan Cosman

- Brother King Mark

- Brother Incanus

- Brother Indy 4

Does any of our fellow brothers wish to nominate anyone else, before we begin Conclave and our election.

In such dark times, it must be so Brother Stefan. The elections must take place soon and we must stabilize the hierarchal roles of our Church, or it shall collapse.

Understand Brother, I am not thine enemy, I am thine friend.

See? Amongst this chaos, there shall be no order and none shall deservedly receive their role. No one has won this election yet, I shall supervise it for The Grand Inquisitor and the Supreme Bishop hold the greatest positions of power and it must not be tampered with.

I nominated Indy4 as he seemed noble and just for the cause. Does thou have any other nominees Brother Quint? Speak now, or forever be silent.