Stefancos

Valentine's Day; Good or Bad

23 members have voted

1. 1. Is Valentine's day a...

• ...special day dedicated to your loved one. A day to strengthen relationships, or forge new ones
    • A commercialezed piece of crap day, designed to seperate you from yiour cash, and drive a wedge between men and women

Option 3: A cynical excuse for Hallmark to make money, but also a decent opportunity for a man to show a bit of appreciation for his woman by not really having to do that much. Small effort yields big payouts. Valentine's Day is a largely harmless bit of fluff, if one is smart enough with it.

As a single guy, my reaction is mostly just to forget it's even coming. Can't say I've ever felt much animosity toward it. When I'm in a relationship, I enjoy the excuse to show a little more affection, but that's about it.

Option 3: A cynical excuse for Hallmark to make money, but also a decent opportunity for a man to show a bit of appreciation for his woman by not really having to do that much. Small effort yields big payouts. Valentine's Day is a largely harmless bit of fluff, if one is smart enough with it.

What are the plans for those who are celebrating it? I usually make something special of it.

This year i imported some of her two favorite food/drink that are not readily availeble here.(Fanta Pineapple and Biltong, a jerky type of dried meat popular in South Africa and Namibia). And i am taking here to dinner to a Spanish tapas restaurant)

Option 2. CRAP.

Last of the great romantics!

Aww, I'll send you a card. What's your address?

Player!

Well we need to confirm one way or another the legitimacy of her avatar, since I can't concentrate on other things whilst the uncertainty remains.

This option has at least 3 votes so far, counting me.

...special day dedicated to your loved one. A day to strengthen relationships, or forge new ones

A commercialezed piece of crap day, designed to seperate you from yiour cash, and drive a wedge between men and women

:lol: I think there is a middle ground...

Anyway, I chose the first option.

Option 2. CRAP.

I'm gonna be exceptionally romantic tomorrow. I'm going to book some

cheap motel and buy couple of bottles Scotch. Gonna skip the flowers and chocolate to save some money.

I vote Option 3 as well. Unfortunately, I'm currently single, so this day is largely meaningless to me. :(

How can they reject a resignation?

Resignations can be rejected.

It's a part of the boss' agenda. On the bright side, it's bought me time to find work elsewhere. In the end, I WIN!

Ok you wanted to leave straight away but the will only allow you to leave after a certain p[period?

It's a part of the boss' agenda. On the bright side, it's bought me time to find work elsewhere. In the end, I WIN!

Ok you wanted to leave straight away but the will only allow you to leave after a certain p[period?

No, they wouldn't let me leave period. They gave me that "you're an asset" crap. It's like my job is stalking me!

Option 2. CRAP.

Aww, I'll send you a card. What's your address?

Player!

Well we need to confirm one way or another the legitimacy of her avatar, since I can't concentrate on other things whilst the uncertainty remains.

r1blth.jpg

there you go, my friend! happy valentine's

r1blth.jpg

there you go, my friend! happy valentine's

Shit just got real...

I'm not one for issuing compliments willy-nilly you understand, but I believe we officially have our very first JWFan 'Babe in Residence' - a momentous occasion it is.

Sorry Saxbabe. Sorry Miss Padmé.

Nice to meet you by the way, Alice.

Anyway, thank god we just got rid of AI, that's all I'm sayin'.