Hook Complete Score Released By Ne-Ne-Neverland Records

BloodBoal

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When ever you create a thread like this a film music fan somewhere drops dead. You wield a power too great and terrible to imagine BloodBoaly my boy. Use it wisely.

Enough of that We Don't Wanna Grow Up nonsense bullshit crap!

I say it is time for you to grow up! Hook isn't coming! It never will!

My lord! What have they done to you BloodBoal? Come back, come back to sweet childhood memories fuelled by Williams' music that rings so sweetly in your ears!

I'm a business man, now! The only Williams' cue I still listen to is Banning Back Home.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your film scores, Hook especially, love you, they want to be played by you on the stereo or high quality sound system. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Hook may not even want you to listen to it anymore. We have a few special years with our soundtracks, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a bit of attention. It's so fast BloodBoal. It's a few years, and it's over. And you are not being careful. And you are missing it.

And "Banning Back Home" is one of the few utterly bad Williams cues from the

whole catalogue. It's just so disgusting and it makes me sick. Kinda New Age,

quasi-Grusin that goes on your nerves forever. Out of place, even in a 1992

film.

Back to the topic. About a complete "Hook". As there are already so many, many

boots around, 1-2-3-4-5-disc-sets containing every single fart captured during

the recording sessions, the ONLY COMPLETE VERSION OF HOOK that would

be of major interest...

... must be a set that also features the original musical version with

the original songs and demos. That, ladies and gentlemen, would be

a blast!

I would instantly buy it, 7 times a week, at the same store. Just to convince myself

that this is really happening.

Because the invisible ghost of the unmade musical version is just behind

every bar of the final soundtrack version.

Nemesis - you seem to be right!

I can smell it...

And it has some additional cues on it. From the original musical!

Ha-Ha!

I'm a business man, now! The only Williams' cue I still listen to is Banning Back Home.

I'm sorry you feel so badly about it. Your film scores, Hook especially, love you, they want to be played by you on the stereo or high quality sound system. How long do you think that lasts? Soon Hook may not even want you to listen to it anymore. We have a few special years with our soundtracks, when they're the ones that want us around. After that you're going to be running after them for a bit of attention. It's so fast BloodBoal. It's a few years, and it's over. And you are not being careful. And you are missing it.

Wait... What's that?

cch-teddya.jpg

Ricard. This is Ricard's forum. LeBlanc and Olivarez built it for him. I remember. Ricard would sit in that chair. But it wasn't there. It was here. We used to sit here while he'd darn socks and tell us stories. He slept here. Inc, your apartment was right here. Little Stefan in his basket bed, right here... Quint... Teddy... My Teddy... I remember!

You are the BloodBoal we all know! You can fly, you can fight and you can crow!

BloodBoal the Messenger is back!

And the Hook is waiting!

HOOK, SCHMOOK....great score, but more than sufficient release from Epic. Get back to me if the discarded songs from the PETER PAN musical surface, and I'd be interested. ;)

Seriously, when's the releases date so I don;t have to click on fake threads

There is no release date, there is no official announcement. Read the La-La Land thread.