• Announcements

• Jay

PLEASE DONATE to JWFAN if you can!   08/16/16

Hello JWFan members,   The team behind JWFan needs your help!   We need annual donations to keep our community running   This is for the domain name, IPBoard license, and server space.   We hope you can help use with a donation of any size.   Use this link or the link on the mainpage. Thank you!   The Administration team
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShowUStheHOOK

Howdy from Tx.

6 posts in this topic

LOL. No, I'm not that stereotypical. I just like to throw people off. :peepwall: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway...

I'm from Texas, my first visit on the JWFAN board must have been at least 2 years or so. I did join once and forgot my password promptly after a few visits so I never logged back in.

A little about me, I've been a John Williams fan since Jurassic Park came out.... I know for many, its Star Wars but for me it was JP. After that, the only cd's I bought were John Williams ( at first ). I've been playing piano since I was 11 and been writing music since I was about 13.

hmmm. can't think of anything else. If anyone has any questions i'm happy to answer :yes:

Welcome! I almost thought I was reading an old.post of mine lol but I only live in Texas now. When I joined I was in Florida lol

Welcome to the forum. TlW and JP are some of m top Williams scores heh

Welcome! I almost thought I was reading an old.post of mine lol but I only live in Texas now. When I joined I was in Florida lol

Welcome to the forum. TlW and JP are some of m top Williams scores heh

Hi .. Thanks. cool. another JP fan. = ) I take it you liked Malcom in the film?

To quote Mila Kunis: "I don't like Texans!!!"

Just kidding. Some are okay. Welcome to the board! :)

To quote Mila Kunis: "I don't like Texans!!!"

Just kidding. Some are okay. Welcome to the board! :)

uhm...... thanks. I think. LOL If it helps I'm not a fan of the texans stereotype ( huge cowboy hats. etc...)

Oooooh....lots of JP fans herein! Welcome! :)

:cheer: ( another Jurassic Park fan... yes ) :cheer::joy: