Farewell you guys!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Quint really left? Didn't he "leave" before?

Someone said he went hunting with some buddies (some kind of sherrif and a bearded guy with glasses).

I'm going to go ahead and say that Quint's departure was a hoax meant to make this thread seem more plausible. And why isn't Ricard more upset at Steef's implied criticism? Because it's all a conspiracy, that's why.

It isn't, he really left.

"The board has gotten stale for him and he just feels like he's just ran his course here"

I've been here longer than either of you, I just didn't post a whole lot back in the day

Well, my first post was about how to rip the music from the "Phantom Menace" PC game using ScummVM, and that game came out in May 1999, so....

Well, my first post was about how to rip the music from the "Phantom Menace" PC game using ScummVM, and that game came out in May 1999, so....

what various names have you used on the MB before your real one?

what various names have you used on the MB before your real one?

TedTheBug1 and JediJay62, maybe some others. For a while we were switching board software every 6 months or so and I kept picking different names

Quint will be back for sure and Mr. Olivarez has made few entries very recently...

I for one wouldn't expect Mark back fully anytime soon. He's been very content to walk away from it all.

Quint will be back for sure and Mr. Olivarez has made few entries very recently...

I for one wouldn't expect Mark back fully anytime soon. He's been very content to walk away from it all.

You see, this is the part I don't fully understand. Is it such a burden to be a JWFan member? Do you have to sacrifice your life to be here? If I feel like not posting for several days/weeks/years then I don't. It's just an internet forum.

Karol

TedTheBug1 and JediJay62, maybe some others.

you were a nobody then...

After my initial foray into analyzing Episode I's score and finding all the games with music, etc I didn't really start doing anything of note until I broke down Harry Potter 3 and The Terminal in 2004, and then started posting all the time in 2007 or so

you were a nobody then...

then??

You see, this is the part I don't fully understand. Is it such a burden to be a JWFan member? Do you have to sacrifice your life to be here? If I feel like not posting for several days/weeks/years then I don't. It's just an internet forum.

Karol

It is not an obligation to be taken lightly!

Anyway. Mark did not like the fact that not all of us worshipped at the alter of Giachino.

I think me and Steef are the only original JWfans that never left (comment on steef's signature)

I never left, and I was around even before the site was created, when Ricard and I were toying aroud in Yahoo groups (or "clubs", as they were called back then) in 1997 or 1998 or thereabouts.

That being said, I've had some seriously long pauses now and then -- for a variety of reasons.

That's not the point. Don't divert from the topic by turning it into a personal issue. It's disrespectful!

Alex - soon turning 48

So long, farewell

Auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Adieu, adieu

To you and you and you.

Oh you're back.

I was listening to the double vinyl album of Star Wars before you anyone of you knew who John Williams was.

I knew of and adored John Williams while you were still in diapers.

Welcome back GK! Glad to see you're back (don't know if you got my email or not). Anyways, I guess you've got some changing to do your list Stefan ;)

And what exactly is going on with Quint? I think I missed out on quite a bit of that...

Talking about Farewell, I can see Ray Barnsbury watching this!!!

He's barely ever on Facebook anymore either. He's reached Justin levels of vanishing.

Talking about Farewell, I can see Ray Barnsbury watching this!!!

He's barely ever on Facebook anymore either. He's reached Justin levels of vanishing.

those eaten by great whites do not have any tales to tell.