Lullaby versions of John Williams music and other sci-fi themes

pixie_twinkle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Imperial March sounds like Danny Elfman had arranged it during his Edward Scissorhands and Batman Return phase.

These are actually really cool! The Imperial March rendition gave me the chills...really creepy, not sure I could sleep to that...

I immediately thought of this lullaby technique that JW himself uses. For example, the intro to Hedwig's Theme, Turtle Doves, Listening to Carson, The Nursery, A Tree For My Bed etc.

This is such an awesome collection! And perfect choices all around, it has like a theme from each of my core favorite films! Haha!

I notice there is a CD version available, but it is a CD-R. I wonder, when they make their CD-Rs, do they master it from the 320 MP3s they sell or is it from a FLAC or similar source? Does anyone know how Amazon goes about this? I'm just imagining if it is actually worse to get the CD-R quality-wise in case you rip from it.

Ya, there are a lot of weird chord progressions there, but not like any non-film score fanatic will notice :)

He, he....cute. Sounds like something that could be tailored to my taste these days, as I've veered more and more towards the calm and more away from the bombastic.

But to be fair, it sounds very cheap and stuff. So no. :)