• Announcements

• Andreas

(UPDATE 1) Server migration next weekend   11/26/16

Hi JWFAN.COM members,   Update: The migration need more time.   5-11. Dec. 2016.   The server is ready, a dedicated system:   Intel Xeon® E3-1225v3 Quad-Core 32 GB DDR3 RAM 2x 512 GB SSD   New os: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Plesk Onyx Management system
      Server backup 250 GB, not the same datacenter. External backup   Server location: DataDock in Strasbourg
      Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit,
      Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit,
      DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit Uptime 99.99%  (Network)     server migration next weekend.
      3 or 4. Dec. 2016.   I post a update when I start the migration.
      JWFAN.COM is offline for 3-4 hours.   Andreas  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brónach

FS: Hook (LaLaLand, 2012)

12 posts in this topic

(No choice) I'm not sure if someone here still wants it. It's opened but pretty much intact. I'd send it properly packaged to somewhere in Europe at 2/3 it's original price (20$) and going down. :)

are things that bad in spain? ;)

too bad I ordered it last week, otherwise I would've been happy to take it off your hands. damn josh, damn inky!

are things that bad in spain? ;)

too bad I ordered it last week, otherwise I would've been happy to take it off your hands. damn josh, damn inky!

They "scared" you with the Hook selling out :lol: I would have fallen too.

I bet she couldn't know you were going to sell your copy so soon. ;)

I bet she couldn't know you were going to sell your copy so soon. ;)

Yes it's kind of unpredictable. So far it's there, for those who like their stuff physical. But I'm afraid those who didn't get it were just the ones who don't actually like this one (due to being somewhat JW starved. I mean I got it myself...).

I have a pair of blue, smelling slippers missing parts of the soles. Maybe I should put that on ebay.

From wedges to riches, the typical JWFan tale.