Boston Concerts (June 1/2) Meetup Information

Ren

well i only have the option of catching a train back at 6:45pm so if I do something it may have to start earlier....

I'm down for a meetup. As long as it's near Symphony Hall and I don't get lost.

You can literally see Symphony Hall from all 3 of the restaurant options I posted

Excited for this. Uno's is fine for me. 6pm dinner reservation?

Uno's is probably the best bet, as they will be most able to accommodate a large party

well i only have the option of catching a train back at 6:45pm so if I do something it may have to start earlier....

Marcy and I would love to spend the afternoon in the city with you. We'll end up at Uno's by 5 or so to have some drinks/apps and meet the others who show up for dinner, and we'll make sure you get to that 6:45 train on time :)

I'm down for a meetup. As long as it's near Symphony Hall and I don't get lost.

You can literally see Symphony Hall from all 3 of the restaurant options I posted

Excited for this. Uno's is fine for me. 6pm dinner reservation?

Uno's is probably the best bet, as they will be most able to accommodate a large party

Marcy and I would love to spend the afternoon in the city with you. We'll end up at Uno's by 5 or so to have some drinks/apps and meet the others who show up for dinner, and we'll make sure you get to that 6:45 train on time :)

train booked.

will be in Boston for 10:30am coffee! yum.

Train leaves at 6:45pm

If y'all wanna spend less money on food and have more left for drinks, I recommend the Pour House on Boylston across from prudential centre (10 min walk from Symphony Hall).

They've got the Pour Boy cheeseburger and fries on Saturdays for only $3. Pints of Sams also relatively cheap there. That's where I'll be before the show, but I'm sure some I'll see you after waiting for autographs.

Oh BTW the Boston Pops just released the two front rows of seats at the last minute if you want to upgrade your tix to be right behind JW.

Yea I was gonna suggest going to the Pour House too with Ren in the afternoon

Hey Trent Hoyt and Ren, you should grab one of those new tickets and go to the show!

Ok ok. I'll see what I can do. Rows a-d lovely

OK, I'd love to get tickets, BUT with all the divorce proceedings etc etc etc I really should save my money - especially if I'm going to Amsterdam in October.

Alright folks here is the plan as of now:

1030am - Ren arrives in Boston via train

1pm-ish - Jay and Marcy arrive in Boston

Afternoon - Jay, Marcy, and Ren get together, find shenanigans to get into aound the Newbury St / Boylston St area (shopping, drinks at The Pour House, etc)

Does anybody else want to join us for shenanigans in the afternoon?

5pm-6pm - Everyone show up at Uno's around this time if you can. We'll hang out in the bar area and introduce ourselves, chat, etc.

6pm - There will be a dinner reservation for 10 people at Uno's for: Jay, Marcy, Ren, ETAndElliotForever, obiwan71 , Bellosh, rpvee + 2, Slambodog). I'll probably end up asking for 2 tables of 5 next to each other.

8pm - The concert! It's literally a 2 minute walk from Uno's, if that.

post-concert - wait by the North Entrance to get William's autograph! Introduce yourself if you haven't yet done so!

The address and phone number of Uno's is:

280 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA

(617) 424-1697

And here's their website:

http://www.unos.com

Here's a picture I made of the area. I circled the area where Williams will come out to sign things as well as where Uno's is.

symphonymap2.jpg

And here's what Marcy and I look like so you'll recognize us (this was actually taken at last year's concert):

jaymarcy.jpg

Can't wait to meet everyone!

I suppose you'll need to know what I look like without the slr in front of me....

ACE708DA.jpg

Good idea Jason I need to get all my directions in order for fanueil hall and north station as well.

I hope to be there! Here's a pic of me (with Williams from last year, also my avatar... I think it's clear which is me lol ;) ).

100_0721.jpg

Also, my name's Brian. :)

Jason, if you can please add me (plus a friend) to the Unos reservation. I may stop by after all.

Have fun guys! Bring back a lot of reports and impressions! :)

Jason, if you can please add me (plus a friend) to the Unos reservation. I may stop by after all.

Done!

Hey everyone Ren and I are at Unos and we have an entire area already reserved for our party! When you enfer Uno's, just take a left and enter the area that says Lounge!

Hope to see you all soon - there's more than enough room for everyone!