Is 'Big Beautiful Ball/Not w/My Wife You Don't' Available for Download?

romantico

I have both cds but was curious if it was available for download anywhere.I was playing my copy for a friend of mine who would rather download than buy the cd. Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a friend of mine who would rather download than buy the cd

No, there are zero places to acquire music from free on the internet.

I don't think he necessarily meant for free.

It's amusing to me that some people STILL think downloading automatically means illegal downloading.

Oh I'm sure he meant that his friend wants to buy the CD. He knows this isn't the place to ask how to pirate something. I was merely having fun based on the way the sentence was built. "Buy" was explicitly on one side of the argument but not the other. That's all.

Yeah, I meant to say purchase. I've never downloaded anything illegally. I'm too paranoid. I wish Intrada or Lala land or FSM would release the CD and then maybe 6 months later offer downloads for the same price of the CD. Of course, I wish that worked backwards as well. I am hoping to see an actual CD release this Christmas of Alan Silverstri's Christmas Carol.

I offered. He wants his own download.It's not like the sound quality is better or anything. I think he's just going to buy a CD. I rarely download music from itunes anymore but I guess lots of people would rather download than actually buy a CD.