Not to be a stalker, but...

indy4

...does anybody know where in LA John Williams lives? There's this website, spokeo.com, that can give you some interesting info about...anybody. It's creepy as hell, yes, but as long as it exists we may as well figure out JW's estimated net worth! The problem is there's a million John Williams in Los Angeles so we need to be more specific than that. If you know his location in Boston that would probably work too.

Here's an example: http://www.spokeo.com/Stephen+Colbert+1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, I make a joke and you people take it to uncomfortable levels.

Besides, the accuracy of spokeo.com is extremely questionable at best, and totally wrong at worse. I have run searches on myself using it, and much of the information that I can see is significantly outdated. I won't pay to see what else it "knows."

These threads always get creepy, and fast.

Just to add to the creepiness level, yes, I know where he lives, at least in theory*. I used to live just a few miles away from him, though I didn't realize this for the first few years that I lived there, and I only found out about his residence accidentally. Now I live a good hour or so away from his house.

* It's the house pictured in that ESB documentary from the 80s, and there was some listing of him still living there. Due to my regrettable lack of stalking behaviors, I never actually saw John Williams near the vicinity of that house, so I can't be 100% sure that it's still his house. But whatevs.

Wojo, do you want to see John Williams die of old age and incapable of writing a note anymore, or do you prefer to see the Maestro die gloriously, baton in hand, defending his piano from obnoxious fans?

Just an FYI, he goes walking on the golf course near his his house every night.

I know what you will do....

"WHERE'S THE NEVERFEAST INSERT OLD MAN!?"

not sure why this creepy... it's not like we are hacking into his personal life... it's information that is publicly available to everybody. in austria there is a register of every piece of land and who owns it.. what do we gather when we know what street johhny lives in? nothing, its just fun.. and it's not the adress above. you even can find Hans Florian Zimmers house. it's worth a lot more btw....

johnnys house is not hard to find.. you have a nice view with streetview