Jay

I agree with the above poster.

While having his own unmistakable sound, Newman really doesn't stray very far from what Arnold did in the previous 2 films.

A few parts of the score could very well have been done by Arnold (Deep Water)

• 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKYFALL-FYC-Best-Original-Score-by-Thomas-Newman-2-Disc-Set-/400390419213?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item5d3920f30d

Looks interesting

T2eC16Ry8E9s2fjKUBQ91eWDGPw60_57_zpsd1feb51d.jpg

KGrHqRqQFDtigWFuJBQ91eUGKR60_57_zps454d3213.jpg

KGrHqVoUFDCYT-WkyBQ91eGyJwQ60_57_zps024332d0.jpg

KGrHqVjEFDrLpLMUTBQ91ePDjQ60_57_zps13564c4e.jpg

Definitely has more music then the OST. Though I dont think the closing rendition of the Bond Theme is on there.

It's unwise to plan group bids on a public forum because then the seller can just have a friend bid a little under what you came up with and he will get paid the maximum amount.

In general if you want to win something on eBay the worst thing to do is talk about it on a public forum. It just draws attention to the auction creating more competition for you.

Isn't the commercial album already a trifle overlong? I hardly could make it through it.

Likewise. Not sure why people would want even more music.

Isn't the commercial album already a trifle overlong? I hardly could make it through it.

Likewise. Not sure why people would want even more music.

Because it left off cues we wanted (the end bond theme, the train jump) like other albums?

Ya $300 for an FYC is outrageous. Anyone who is willing to pay that much for a CD, even if it's FYC is INSANE. I could think of other things that I need / want for $300+ to go towards...