Blumenkohl

The Say Something Nice About The Person Above You Thread

If his tribe had won the struggle between European Empires, we may all be speaking (and typing) Dutch right now. However, Mr Cosman is so familiar with the English and all things English (especially the humour) he could move amongst us like a fish in the sea (as Mao recommends of the Guerilla) and we wouldn't know he is an orange man. Mr Cosman could steal all our secrets, and we'd be none the wiser.

After pulling out of a 2004 concert, I learned that I would have been sitting right next to the Great Hollander himself had I attended.

It wasn't mean to be. Personally, I point the finger of blame at Crom. I admire the Dutch Gentleman's straight forward comments and humour.

We may meet one day, but I am confident that this meeting will not be in the Republic of Turkey.

I'll most certainly put on a lifejacket again, and it will be a bright Orange one on that occasion.

Ya'll know him....all know how he earns a livin'!

After pulling out of a 2004 concert, I learned that I would have been sitting right next to the Great Hollander himself had I attended.

Depending on what 2004 concert you are referring to, it might have been one of the biggest oversights in my life!