Sign in to follow this  
c-moll

Let me introduce myself...

Hello community!

I know that I'm not a new user here but I can't remember that I have created an account many years ago. I'm a little John Williams fan and I'm very appreciated that I can be in touch with the community and I hope for a great time!

My favourite Williams' score is the remarkable JAWS. I also like JURASSIC PARK and the INDIANA JONES and STAR WARS scores arouse my attention. And there are many other Williams' scores that I enjoy to hear! John Williams' music polarized and he's indeed a very great composer.

In the happiness of the musical world of John Williams, my primary focus is the classical music. The username c-moll is the german word for c minor, which shall be shown my love to Beethoven's Fifth Symphony: I'm fascinating about the music of the late 18th and the early 19th century. The music of the vienna classical era - there is Ludwig van Beethoven my all time favourite. But the other big like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Joseph Haydn are also great. I've a specific music taste so it is honorable for me to learn about unknown composer of the era like Friedrich Ernst Fesca, Ferdinand Ries, etc.

And to bend a bow to John Williams: His classical music are fantastic and I think he's the last real composer of the classical music of the late 20th/early 21th century.

Greetings

c-moll