Uni

SCOREPEDIA: Guidelines, Suggestions, and Q&A

89 posts in this topic

Looking good! If you wanted to expand it, you could add more info about the recording sessions, including a photo or two. You could include the standard edition cover art and track listing. And I personally think Scorepedia presents a great opportunity to list the film order of the OST material, with timestamps.

Looking good! If you wanted to expand it, you could include the standard edition cover art and track listing.

Done.

Nobody works in DOS anymore, man. Everything's Windows these days. It doesn't make any sense to go back to using an archaic—

Oh. I, uh . . . never mind. ;)

Hello everyone.

As the activity in this thread and in the wiki itself has stalled I'd like to take the opportunity to make it attractive again by changing the look and feel of the wiki.

There are plenty of possible skins to chose from:

The skin should not only be visually appealing but also mobile friendly. Any thoughts?

Hello everyone.

As a matter of fact the Scorepedia as a project didn't get off the ground. Currently there is only one active user (Justin Boggan) and I have no longer the time to support and maintenance the project in any capacity.

As of now I have set the wiki to read only with a description and link to this topic. If anyone wishes to continue the project, I'd be more than happy to transfer the database and associated files for further progress. Beside running the wiki alone it could be possible to transfer everything to Wikia.

If you are interested please get in touch with me.

Thanks.

- Marcus