David Copperfield (the magician) and John Williams...

Josh500

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I find most interesting is that no one—on this thread or that one—ever mentioned Copperfield's other utilization of JW music (and, in my mind anyway, an even better one):

Of course, you can also check out the other cool JW tie-in that appears at 8:56, when they get Itzahk Perlman's response to Copperfield's amazing feat of illusion.

- Uni

That's funny. I remember watching that one the night it first premiered as well!

- Uni

I'm unable to view the Youtube clips, but I remember watching him make either a 747, or the Statue Of Liberty dissapear with the help of the main title from "TTI". He also tried to escape from jail (Alctatrazz) to "Discovered In The Poolhouse!".

That's the video I posted—the Statue of Liberty doin' the Houdini off of Liberty Island to the music of TTI.

- Uni

John Williams' music is used everywhere. I'm guessing that at any given moment in time, John Williams is playing somewhere in the world -- whether in the actual films and TV shows or as cellphone ringtones or whatever. He's ingrained in popular culture.