BREAKING BAD

Jay

You're like a stray mortar shot from Germany. I'm sure there are a few German labels with a different bald salesman to pick from, aren't there?

Why on eart would I go to Germany?

Why to visit your good friends publicist and gkyver of course.

A bald man made you want to drink beer. I'd much rather have had some fried chicken two seasons prior. Or what Tuco was eating. Speaking of Mexican, the tableside guacamole would be good right about now.

Or that pizza on the roof.

No I ate pizza long before i watched BB

It took me many years after that before I could drink hot tea and like it.

I ordered tea in Boston. It came in a one pint Styrofoam beaker.

You people don't know tea. Never more then a mug full!

nice touch

Blood Money

The second flash forward to a Walt with hair. suggesting he gave up on chemo.

Excellent episode that continues after Hank wipes his ass and is stunned, simply stunned.The man he knew for al these years, the guy who was a bit of a wimp...Norris is excellent as he goes from shock to rage

He's not the only one stunned as Jesse's fragile state of mind means he cant take the 5 million, tries to give it away. Love how he kind of figures out Mike must be dead.

While these 2 are stunned, Skyler seems to have come to terms with things as she fights of Lydia...also stunned. Everyone whol deals with Walt will end up stunned, shellshocked or dead at some point.

The confrontation between Hank and Walter is outstanding!

The garage scene? Freaking epic right?

"If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly"

Love it.

There is a nice scene between Badger and Skinnie where Badger discusses his Star Trek script. Badger mentiones Tulaberries, from the Gamma Quadtrant, to which Skinnie says that's from Voyager. He's wrong. It's Deep Space Nine.

True, but it does bring the episode down a notch because of that. And the series.

The writers of the show are so good that the error was probably intentional. Just another character layer to ponder!

Buried

I'm sure I'm far from the first to google the coordinates where Walt buried his money.

Love the scene where Saul's 2 guys just take a moment and lie on it. Thats what I would do.

Tense drama, as it continues from the confrontation of last ep. Skyler is given a way out, but is already too involved to survive unscathed. Her scene with Marie is outstanding.

Also love how Hank is in many ways a different man then Walt, who's always trying to weasel himself out of things. Both Hank and Marie know what must be done, even if it will finish Hank's career.

Interesting how even after Walt's retirement his legacy lives on as Todd, who has some knowledge of Walts methods is put forward as the new cook. Lydia is a good character.

Yea, I thought Lydia and Todd where great additions to the final season.

The scene with Huell and the other guy lying on the money was just great

Buried

Also love how Hank is in many ways a different man then Walt, who's always trying to weasel himself out of things. Both Hank and Marie know what must be done, even if it will finish Hank's career.

We'll put.

Has Hank confronted Skyler yet? That scene was great stuff. I think it's in this final season that you really sympathize with Skyler.

There is a nice scene between Badger and Skinnie where Badger discusses his Star Trek script. Badger mentiones Tulaberries, from the Gamma Quadtrant, to which Skinnie says that's from Voyager. He's wrong. It's Deep Space Nine.

Just had to jump in and say yes that scene was great indeed. I was hoping they could have made a slight reference to Babylon 5 since Cranston had a brief but brave cameo from season 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhWjI0OFlM

Confessions

Walt brilliantly neuters the treat of Hank and Marie with his bogus confession. It's a cracking scene. The look of disbelief and hate on Hanks face is brilliant.

Jesse, who's been awfully quiet finally comes into play. The scene in the desert where he asks Walt to stop working him, and just ask for what he wants.

In a way it's actually sad that Jesse isnt going to Alaska, it would be good for him. But he figured it out....

Any episode that ends with the lead's home being doused in petrol.....

LOVE that confessions scenes in that episode. First the brilliant diner sequence with Hank, Skyler, Hank, Marie. Then the home video Hank and Marie watch of Walt's "confession". Absolutely brilliant. Love that Gilligan thinks of all this stuff I never would have thought of.

Dean Norris really comes into his own after he's discovered the truth about his brother in law. He's brilliant.

That scene in front of the video tape became a bit of an internet meme! Remember the Miley Cyrus twerk? ;)

Everyone whol deals with Walt will end up stunned, shellshocked or dead at some point.

Will Jesse make it through alive, Steef?

I kinda hope Jesse will pull through. I mean he's done some bad shit. But....

Rabid Dog

Jesse and Hank form an unlikely partnership against Walter, though they don't exactly see eye to eye.

The whole explanation Walter makes about the petrol in the house is a classic Walter lie, far too expansive, far to many details. Fun how neither Skyler or jr. believe it.

Speaking of Jr. he's the only person who's relationship with his dad is reasonably unscathed. The only one who actually doesn't want him to die.

Of the father/son relationship between Walt and Jesse...there isn't much left. But I do like that Walt actually doesn't want to kill him. Meaning he probably will die in some way :(

Skyler encouraging Walt to deal with Jesse makes sense. It's brutal, but she has no idea who Jesse really is, and so many have died anyway.