Williams interview on Classical KUSC (April 25th, 2013)

TownerFan

It took more than one visit to record 30 minutes of interview answers? Or was a much much longer interview whittled down to 30 minutes for broadcast?

I'm sure to get 30 minutes of final recording means quite a bit of time plus no telling what might be down the pike if you know what I mean. I'm sure there is something edited out and perhaps they have to sift through various recordings to determine the play list, order, etc.

Hello,

I've uploaded the full recordings from KUSC's interview with John Williams and you can download them here:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJqTmZkdENvQnNpR01UQw

Unfortunately, I don't have enough server space to store somewhere so if someone is willing to post them because this link will expire in two weeks.

Enjoy!

Thank you karelm! I'll check this out later this afternoon when I get back home! :)

Thanks so much, karelm!!! Lovely interview, I've only just recently started getting into Williams's concert works so it's nice to get to hear his thoughts on so many of them at once!

Thanks dude. Jim's good like that. He mailed me a CD interview of Williams from back in 2005(?) that I had missed at the time.

Any chance of charing that one? I recall trying to catch one from around that time, but the connection to the stream kept falling down :(

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I didn't see the requests until I revisited the thread. Sure, I'll upload it at some point. My computer doesn't have a CD drive (newer iMacs got ride of them), so I'll have to upload it when I have access to a different computer.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I've uploaded the full recordings from KUSC's interview with John Williams and you can download them here:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJqTmZkdENvQnNpR01UQw

Unfortunately, I don't have enough server space to store somewhere so if someone is willing to post them because this link will expire in two weeks.

Enjoy!

Bit late to the thread and missed this interview. Any chance anyone can re-upload at some point? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, nightscape, for the 2005 interview. What a crazy-busy-but-great year that was for Williams.

Cheers,

APBez

• 2 years later...