Matrix Reloaded 2CD Complete Score coming from La-la Land!

Jay

Ah... sorry still waking up.

BTW I thought there were two edits in "Dante / Mona Lisa Overdrive" on the album but I think it's just one. That edit would be at 3:45 on the OST version.

The brass section from 3:39-3:40 on the boot I think are simply overlays. Because from 3:33-3:40 on the boot and the OST are exactly the same length of time.

I did the comparison over the weekend.

Ordered mine!

I have to say, I am a tad bit disappointed that there aren't more goodies on there, but what can you do, eh? I'm just glad I got in there, and I hope I get a signed one too!

Well, to be quite honest, the press release states everything is on it, except for the two short mentioned cues (which I personally don't care about). Therefore, not sure what other goodies could be on it. :)

I must also admit I am happy all the other used music is also on this set (the Rob Dougan stuff and even the techno Zion cue). And I also veyr much like the 17-minute suite as well - it's a very good summation of this work. This release truly makes the previous album obsolete.

Let's hope for Revolutions before this year ends!

Karol

Well, to be quite honest, the press release states everything is on it, except for the two short mentioned cues (which I personally don't care about). Therefore, not sure what other goodies could be on it. :)

Let's hope for Revolutions before this year ends!

Karol

The insert for "Trinity Dream" might not be on there, nor is the pure orchestral part of "Free Flight" that forms the film version, or at least that's what I'm assuming given that I have yet to actually listen to it, I'm just going off the assumption that the material will be identical to the boot just in better quality. In either case, it's a set I'm proud to add to my collection and I cannot wait for Revolutions.

Wow, I got stuck with work stuff and couldn't order until 3:07, and still got me an autographed copy! (71031). Phew!

I have to assume Revolutions is in the works :)

So, to sum up, the following remain unreleased on this set and in any form:

-Trinity Dream (Insert) - In the film, a string/brass cresendo exists in place of the material at 0:38-0:47 on the bootleg track (will amend this when i get my copy to reflect the LLL track's timings).

-Free Flight (Film Version) - This is most likely down to licensing issues as WB won't own the license to Komit, the second part of the track that overlays the Davis music, that resides with Embassy Music Corp according to BMI.

-Free Flight (Alternate) - This is the Davis-only component of the above track.

-Double Trouble (Film Version) - Again, this won't be released due to licensing problems. Dread Rock is owned by Paul Oakenfold Music according to BMI.

I might also mention that while Mona Lisa Overdrive is edited in the album, Dante is edited in the bootleg.

Four cues only. That's not a great deal in the grand scheme of things, and it's no great loss.

Despite that ya I'll gladly delete the boot if this will make it obsolete, which it seems it practically will. I've got a copy on order (signed) too.

I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection and I can't wait for Revolutions too!

I thought I'd give MovieMusic.com a try so I pre-ordered it from them.

It will supersede the OST for sure.

Hopefully Revolutions is in the works too (I think someone hinted somewhere that it was planned), and just maybe The Matrix will be fixed and released complete (not holding my breath of course).

-Trinity Dream (Insert) - In the film, a string/brass cresendo exists in place of the material at 0:38-0:47 on the bootleg track (will amend this when i get my copy to reflect the LLL track's timings).

Maybe that was created editorially?

It's interesting to see so many cues being joined together. Some of these tracks are really long.

Karol

It's interesting to see so many cues being joined together. Some of these tracks are really long.

Karol

They are probably joined like in the film, which doesn't bother me any. Even if there's space between the cues to do a clean separation I still would have joined them.

It's also possible for the film insert of "Trinity Vs. Car" it was created editorially, just like the film version for "Double Trouble".

Given mine's overseas, mine's not due to ship for another two or three days at least, but after that I pretty much expect it within the following week.

Given mine's overseas, mine's not due to ship for another two or three days at least, but after that I pretty much expect it within the following week.

Overseas as well. That doesn't seem to be a deciding factor.

Overseas as well. That doesn't seem to be a deciding factor.

Mine shipped yesterday night, but it hadn't at the time of writing. Should be with me within the next few days.

I still haven't even gotten a shipping notice, and somebody on FSM already has their copy

YDqi79M.jpg

I like how Don Davis signed his name on Neo :)

Mine didn't arrive in today's mail, and I still have no shipping notice. Oh well. I'll enjoy it next week.

Depending where to exactly. I live in the UK and it takes exactly a week, most of the time - if my order shipped on Tuesday, for instance, I'm getting it next Tuesday. Sometimes a day or two later, and sometimes it happens that it arrives a day early.

My X2 shipped last Friday and I got it today.

Karol

Out of curiosity, how long generally does it take for overseas orders to come? A week? Two weeks?

As Jason said it will probably depend strongly on the destination country.

SAE's international packages are shipped by USPS and can be tracked until they reach Chicago (usually two or three days after being posted). I assume that's their last stop before being flown to Europe. I usually get them a week after they reach Chicago, unless customs interfere. My latest package reached Chicago on the 22nd and arrived here yesterday, exactly one week later.