Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

crocodile

I like the surroundings of the "Batman taking down them guys" scene. Is it an huge attic? A old school gymnasium? Everything goes so fast! To understand what it was, we'll have to wait for those trailer frame by frame reviews on Youtube.

1 hour ago, Romão said:

Like I said before, that's a sequence I really liked. I was reffering to all the rest

I predict it will be the highlight of the film.

Still, imagine that this was the only trailer for BvS ... We would all be a lot more excited for this movie, I think.

Alex

I generally like what I've heard so far.  It'll surely be the same situation as MOS with some trimming necessary to get rid of redundant/overly noisy stuff, but I came to enjoy even that stuff after a while.  I like the bizarre gothic quality of some of the material.  And I've gotta say, it's more dramatically satisfying than I expected to hear Hans' ethereal Clark stuff shimmering again, since I didn't really form any attachment to the first film.

But we now have more satisfying musical continuity in the DC universe than Marvel.  Hopefully this'll spark a continuity race.

ALSO: Eric Whitacre, additional music?  Sweet!