crocodile

Avatar 2, 3 and 4 or how James Cameron stopped worrying and pulled The Hobbit on us

Whoever accepts the gig will have to be committed for the next 6 years should they choose to score the entire thing. So I doubt Zimmer would do it. Unless he scores he first one and hands it down to one of his minion.

Shouldn't we expect an announcement fairly soon? I mean didn't Horner start work on Avatar some 2 years before release?

6 hours ago, Norma's Corpse said:

Were even the humans animated in Avatar?

A lot of humans are animated in movies these days. Actors today have CGI stunt doubles. Meaning for if you some dangerous stunt, probably done in the computer with the actors face added later.  You just can't tell the difference.

Just now, TheUlyssesian said:

A lot of humans are animated in movies these days. Actors today have CGI stunt doubles. Meaning for if you some dangerous stunt, probably done in the computer with the actors face added later.  You just can't tell the difference.

There is a goofy part of an episode (mock DVD commentary being watched by the rabbit) of the American kid's show Arthur where a character, suspended awkwardly in front of a green screen, mumbles his line pathetically.  Then, the scene is shown with "special effects added."  The actor is now heroically defeating a dragon with Shakespearean self-confidence. 

4 hours ago, TheUlyssesian said:

Not what I meant.