Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb Music

Well it's confirmed Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb is not gonna have an original musical score, but the music is going to be taken from the movies. At first I was very dissapointed at this news, Just slaping the game with exsisting Indy Music from the movies seem kind of unoriginal. Lucasarts seems to be doing this anoying thing with their games alot lately, But I guess it could be cool if done right if the music is edited corectly. I dont want to hear Marion's or Willie's love theme in here or the Ark theme or the Parade of the Slave Children or the Grail theme. I most certainly want to hear the Raider's March and both Nazi themes. I dont want music to be out of place. I dont want to hear themes that should not be there. There is alot of generic John Williams Music out there composed for other movies without any thematic musical material. Alot of it comes from the Star Wars Episode 1 soundtrack amoung other soundtracks.

I really want to start a pention about this.

To either change their minds about not having an original musical score or to carfully edit the music to eliminate any themes that do not belong. Whos with me? Come on people help me out. I need some help on how to start this poll. I have never done this before. At least help me with that? Please?

Ronald C

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's confirmed Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb is not gonna have an original musical score, but the music is going to be taken from the movies. At first I was very dissapointed at this news, Just slaping the game with exsisting Indy Music from the movies seem kind of unoriginal. Lucasarts seems to be doing this anoying thing with their games alot lately.

Ronald C

A friggen Video game,who cares :?

K.M.Pissed that his action figures don't sing newly composed Star Wars music.

Look at it this way: Maybe they'll include some Last Crusade or Temple of Doom music that didn't make it onto the original cds. Come to think of it, Raiders has unreleased action music as well.

-Jason

I didn't play The Infernal Machine, but I must say, I'd rather get CD quality orchestrated music over midi anyday.

Although Fate of Atlantis had some damn good music, worthy of Williams, I think.

I most certainly want to hear the Raider's March and both Nazi themes

BTW where on the cd is the Raiders nazi theme? Haven't seen that film in a while.

I didn't play The Infernal Machine, but I must say, I'd rather get CD quality orchestrated music over midi anyday.  

Although Fate of Atlantis had some damn good music, worthy of Williams, I think.

When LucasArts uses Williams' music in their games, they use the actual music, not midis. I just got the game Jedi Knight for PC by LucasArts, and the Johnny Star Wars trilogy music they use in it is the actual music, no midi. And anyone who is an Indy fan really should get the Infernal Machine game. It's a really great game, and I don't think it's going to be around too much longer.

-Jason, who loves Indy and the Infernal machine, and Jedi Knight

Yeah, the SW games, the recent ones anyway, use the real music. Infernal Machine used midi or something like that.