Star Wars Battle Themes poll (by request)

Pelzter

Best Star Wars Battle Theme  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rebel Fanfare (sort of counts) from ANH
    • Final battle from ANH
    • Entire Hoth battle (love that intro piano!)
    • Jabba's Sail Barge battle from ROTJ (sort of counts also)
    • Forest Battle from ROTJ
    • Trade Federation / Gungan Battle from TPM (although the music was pretty much destroyed)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question....where is "Here They Come!"? It's quite possibly the greatest bit of action scoring in a Star Wars film. It's easily my favorite scene from any of the movies.

Neil

Just a quick question....where is "Here They Come!"?  It's quite possibly the greatest bit of action scoring in a Star Wars film.  It's easily my favorite scene from any of the movies.

Neil

are you referring to Ben's Death and Tie Fighter Attack? I think you are. Truely one of the great action ques of all time.

You forgot "Tie Fighter Attack" aka "Here They Come" from ANH, escaping Mos Eisley from ANH, all the action music on board the Death Star from ANH, the Asteroid Field from ESB, "Attack Position" from ESB, the entire Bespin action sequence, including all the Luke/Vader duels, Hyperspace from ESB, Into The Trap and for that matter the entire Battle of Endor sequence from ROTJ, the Charging the Blast Door sequence from TPM, the Planet Core sequence from TPM, Rescuing the Queen from TPM, Escape from Naboo from TPM, the Desert Duel from TPM, Entering the Hangar from TPM, the Space Battle from TPM, the lightsaber duels from TPM, Coruscant Chase from AOTC, Jango's Escape from AOTC, Bounty Hunter Pursuit from AOTC, On the Conveyor Belt from AOTC, The Arena from AOTC, Obi-Wan vs Dooku, Anakin vs Dooku, and Yoda vs Dook from AOTC.

-Jason, who's favorite Star Wars action track is "Chasm Crossfire" from ANH.

I am not going to vote because the choices are really lame. Some are themes and some are entire sequences. Forget it.

Just a quick question....where is "Here They Come!"?  It's quite possibly the greatest bit of action scoring in a Star Wars film.  It's easily my favorite scene from any of the movies.

Neil

are you referring to Ben's Death and Tie Fighter Attack? I think you are. Truely one of the great action ques of all time.

Yes, though I tend to know it as "Here They Come!" the concert name. On all the soundtracks though, it has been called "Ben's Death and Tie Fighter Attack".

Neil - "I hope the old man got that tractor beam out of commission, or this is going to be a real short trip. Okay, hit it!"

You forgot "Tie Fighter Attack" aka "Here They Come" from ANH

I don't think so. He said the Rebel Fanfarre and "Tie Fighter Attack" is basically repetitions on the Rebel Fanfarre over and over, so, as he would say "it sort of counts".

-ROSS who also "sort of counts"

Can't vote - both Yavin and Hoth are outstanding.

Though of the "smaller" bits, Here They Come!, Into the Trap and Escape from Naboo are all fantastic as well.

;) Yo-Yo Ma Plays the Music of John Williams