Romão

David Lynch returns to Twin Peaks (2017 Showtime Miniseries)

954 posts in this topic

This is next up on my queue but it will probably take me a few more weeks to get through Futurama. I wanna join in on the excitement!

Fan made or not ... it gave me goosebumps!

Why would you think it's fan made? It's on Showtime's official youtube channel, and was tweeted out by David Lynch and Mark Frost!

I think I could conceive a more exciting TV prospect than this. It's going to be a long wait

Lynch, being on the outskirts of Hollywood, never really seemed to put himself in a pigeonhole which anybody could say with any certainty or persuasion that he was still in or past his prime. He just seems to come and go as he pleases, regardless of trends and expectation. He never seemed to grow out of experimentation, though; unlike say someone like Ridley Scott.

I've got to stop trusting predictive text to insert the word I expect it to, it's become an issue for me. Just noticed that my earlier post said 'expectation' instead of 'experimentation'. The faster I type the lazier I'm becoming, it's really not good.

I have no expectations for this. A huge fan of the original but not sure if we need this. Will check it out, of course.

Karol

I have no expectations for this. A huge fan of the original but not sure if we need this. Will check it out, of course.

Karol

Just like Better Call Saul!

Karol

A Karol post.

Well, it is an instrumental! But here you go ...

BlueVelvet45_zps36fc615c.jpg

Of course, the track is more suited for the beautiful outer shell of the Lynchian world:

blue-velvet-blu-ray-still-02-785x441_zps

It's only when we penetrate through the surface that we'll stumble upon the dark truth ... (enter Angelo Badalamenti)

Alex