Romão

TWIN PEAKS - Beware Season 3 spoilers!

So Audrey Horne? Any speculation?

My guess is Mr. C seduces her, but at some point she found out the truth and he trapped her in somekinda limbo or pergatory inside the Black Lodge. After she gave birth to their son, obviously.

7 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

So Audrey Horne? Any speculation?

Raped while in a coma (remember Doc Hayward said he saw Cooper visit her while she was at the hospital, and he was smiling (or something like that)). After she woke up, she learned the truth somehow, and it left her traumatized, thus going cuckoo. The end.

Though I'm sure Thor would say we shouldn't be trying to find a logical explanation of any kind. It's deeper than that!

I just think her being trapped in the Black Lodge (or some other similar place) would feel like a retread of the Annie subplot. And it's more interesting to think of her being traumatized after she was raped by someone she looked up to, rather than her being imprisoned by some evil guy.

Well Annie was essentially a replacement for Audrey after production shenanigans forced Lynch to take her relationship with Cooper another way.

Audrey trapped in the Lodge works for me, especially since we haven't seen Annie.

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, Stefancos said:

Well Annie was essentially a replacement for Audrey after production shenanigans forced Lynch to take her relationship with Cooper another way.

Audrey trapped in the Lodge works for me, especially since we haven't seen Annie.

For the brief bit that he talked about her, her son seemed to have an awareness of her as a person.  She wouldn't have been in the Lodge, if that were the case.  Ben Horne also laments Richard's lack of a father - but doesn't mention lack of any parents, etc.

I touched on my theory above, which is that the Roadhouse, and the Audrey/Charlie stuff, is all part of Audrey's disassociation/delusion after her abuse, etc.  The last shot of Part 16 probably isn't an "awakening" per se, although I used that phrase.  Just maybe a moment of lucidity.

2 hours ago, mstrox said:

What is the second picture?

That's Paul Walker, in what I'd guess is  still from his last scene in the seventh Fast and Furious movie, since he died while it was being shot and they wrote his character out of the franchise

To put it simply:

1 to 4: Movies about car races (1 and 3) and/or cop investigations (2 and 4) that take themselves too seriously and that are not very good/bad, but if you want to understand everything (characters relationships and all) and get the most out of the following ones, you have to suffer through these.

5 to 7: Movies that stopped taking themselves too damn seriously, became heist/action movies that are completely over-the-top and as a result much more fun.