TWIN PEAKS

Romão

Since Fire Walk With Me has a completely different actress in the roll of Donna, I can't imagine he didn't notice that. Doubt he watched the actual movie.

That was weird too but I was more puzzled by the text that said: 'Made from cut scenes and alternate takes'. Funny that Jason never noticed that. I guess he also didn't notice how very different Fire Walk With Me was filmed and how unfunny it was.

The only alternate take that was used, IMO, is when Cooper is in the bathroom faking/lying that he has slipped and smashed the mirror with his head. That looked like regular Twin Peaks.

You're right about one thing without even seeing the movie, though - the humor of the series is, for the most part, not found in it. It was one of my biggest complaints at the time, although now I enjoy FWWM for what it is.

Fire Talk With Me is probably my favorite Lynch movie and it is, IMHO, quite essential for the whole Twin Peaks experience. As for the missing pieces, which aparently someone mistook for the feature film, does have some really scary stuff in it, like Laura staring at the ceiling fan or seeing her father arriving home

Fire Talk With Me is probably my favorite Lynch movie and it is, IMHO, quite essential for the whole Twin Peaks experience. As for the missing pieces, which aparently someone mistook for the feature film, does have some really scary stuff in it, like Laura staring at the ceiling fan or seeing her father arriving home

Wasn't that in the film proper?

No, only in the missing pieces.

And the film also has the very best soundtrack of the whole series. It's an incredible cd

I'm surprised it made any type of sense.

It plays like a two hour movie, albeit not a very good one.

If you actually mistook a bunch of (lengthy, granted) deleted scenes for a genuine, not very good movie, that's probably a compliment. ;)

It means Lynch made another movie from a lot of stuff that didn't make the actual movie. Have you seen it? It's not a bunch of 'deleted scenes' like you would normally find in the bonus section.

Yeah, but the ceiling fan is hardly as memorable in film as the in the missing pieces. The addition of the smile makes it all the much creepier. That page confirms that the hiding in the bushes segment was only on the missing pieces.

Laura sneaks out and Leland watches from the window

(The Missing Pieces includes an extended middle section, showing Laura hiding in the bushes while Leland stares in her direction)

Picture%2B137.png

It means Lynch made another movie from a lot of stuff that didn't make the actual movie. Have you seen it? It's not a bunch of 'deleted scenes' like you would normally find in the bonus section.

I've seen it, and while there's a certain narrative to it (because many scenes are actually extended scenes from the film, many of them are very long, and it's chronological), I didn't have the feeling that it actually was so cohesive that it could be viewed on its own.

So who has actually seen Fire Walk With Me?

I have.

Damn. I heard they had planned for her to return in a small cameo in the new series. Alas, that never happened. What an iconic figure! (I must admit, though, that I don't know anything else about her other than that she was Jack Nance's wife).