TWIN PEAKS

Romão

Nobody on the cast, old or new, has been officially confirmed - except Kyle McLachlan.

Others have apparently been spotted on-set in Washington, although I'm trying not to involve myself with leaked set pics.

If actors' comments are to be 100% believed, Mike Anderson (Little Man from Another Place) and Sherilyn Fenn (Audrey Horne) will also not be coming back.

Not be coming back?

Correct. Both reported via Twitter. One was a direct quote by Michael J Anderson, reported by a trustworthy Twin Peaks news source. Fenn was self-reported. Fenn even appears to be holding a grudge about the whole thing, based on Twitter comments (she just confirmed over the last two days that she is filming on Shameless and is happy to be working on a show that is professional and treats her well)

How true those are, or how true they will remain - who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

There is so much other gold being made today that I don't care about a delay of one show. Heck, nobody knows if this is going to be good anyway. For all we know, Lynch could be crazy.

None of this is really happening, Steef. We're all just a figment of your imagination, including your post count. In reality your Derek Andrews, a detergent sales rep from Lincolnshire. You have 3 kids to Sue and you both share a keen interest in reality TV and U2. The John Williams you know lives around the corner and he's a builder.

I thought about it today, but am kinda ehhhh about it. I really have trouble sitting through those episodes.

What do you find appealing about it? The characters? The plot? Neither of them are worth all this screen time.