My Very First FSM topic!

Like many here I've an FSM for years, probably 2000 or 2001, trend to browse through topics daily, occasionally posting. I've even started a few threads there.

but this is the first time someone else has started a thread in my honor!

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=101083&forumID=7&archive=0

I haven't read the whole things yes, it's quote a lengthy one, but the gist of it is that all communication with me should be avoided at all cost.

FANTASTIC!

BASIL says:

"It's not a TV show aimed at girls under the age of 10, it's aimed at everyone."

What WikiPEDia says:

"My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls."

post-20071-0-79903100-1389703224_thumb.j

I mean, they are cute. I don't think there's any question about it.

And the last score I listened to must have been "The Counselor" by David Pemberton.

Cute to girls perhaps. But certainly not cute to grown men, I'd wager. Their designs aren't appealing in my opinion. The art looks cheap and quickly produced - befitting the commercially motivated production. They are created to sell merchandise.

Like many here I've an FSM for years, probably 2000 or 2001, trend to browse through topics daily, occasionally posting. I've even started a few threads there.

but this is the first time someone else has started a thread in my honor!

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=101083&forumID=7&archive=0

I haven't read the whole things yes, it's quote a lengthy one, but the gist of it is that all communication with me should be avoided at all cost.

FANTASTIC!

I like how he keeps referring to you as "it."

I still will never understand why people continue to give shit to this guy for liking a cartoon about ponies; how it affects them negatively, I'll never know, and it's much easier and more polite to ignore a topic you have no interest in than to flame it.

This is some garbage though.

There is nothing worse then geeks and fans who don't have a sense of humor about themselves or their passions.

Hey I'm mad for Star Trek, Doctor Who and some bearded guy called John Williams. Many might think that's a bit weird or even childish.

Who gives a fuck?

Never really felt the need to defend my hobbies or write long accusations about people who think my passions are a bit weird.

At long last... We have searched many moons for an evil more vicious and worthy of spite than a vocal minority that abhors complete soundtrack releases. I don't think anyone expected that evil to be revealed as My Little Pony. Good job, Steef. I'll read the rant when I have some less time on my hands.

What an honour! Cherish this moment Cosman, not everyone gets the privilege of having a stalker!

Seriously though, where does he get the time to build such elaborate posts?

What an honour! Cherish this moment Cosman, not everyone gets the privilege of having a stalker!

Seriously though, where does he get the time to build such elaborate posts?

That's what I said lol. He said he spent hours on one of his posts here and then refused to admit to having an obsession.

I stay away from the FSM board. I can't read a random thread for more than 5 minutes without getting pissed off.

PS:Ah I see, it's some incident that happened here

The sad thing is I told Lucas he was welcome to start a thread here about MLP and would kick anyone out who gave him a hard time in it. Then he turns around and accuses me of being an accomplice to cyber bullying on FSM because I didn't ban/suspend Stefan here for making a pedophile joke.

The problem really isnt that he liked MLP. Hey we all have our unusual things we like. Lee takes the piss out of me for liking Doctor Who.

We are all geeks here. And we all like to make fun of each others different little obsessions. But Basil spends far too much time trying to defend himself. Those extremely long posts explaining why its OK to like MLP don't work. Far easier to say.

"Hey, I love the show, I'm sorry you dont. Get over it!"

In the end of the day it's just another TV show. Like Star Trek, Who, Sherlock, GoT.

Yeah. People look at you as if you were a leper. Fuck them! If I want to be a leper, then let me be a leper!

Yeah I just want to fall to pieces sometimes. Doesn't everybody?

From someone who has had many denigrating FSM threads in my name (and also some good ones, of course), I welcome you to the club!

Your wit can be a bit edgy and acerbic sometimes (perhaps going beyond what is polite or proper), but the reaction from Lucas is nonetheless fascinating. I've decided to stay on the sidelines on these 'bronie' issues, though. Let the drama unfold before my eyes!