My Very First FSM topic!

I'll only say this once.

I never talk about my personal life on the MB, but lets just say things are not so good overall and it's hard to me to plan something like a trip to Boston to see a concert.

But it doesn't mean I don't want to go or won't go eventually if it feels right.

Social anxiety?

I could deal with a few of you guys

Too bad I got so drunk I don't remember any of our conversation from the end of the night. Maybe another time...

I'd be afraid to meet people here. They'd discover I'm actually a 7 foot tall straight guy who can barely chew gum and walk, let alone play basketball, destroying my Internet persona.

I'd be afraid to meet people here. They'd discover I'm actually a 7 foot tall straight guy who can barely chew gum and walk, let alone play basketball, destroying my Internet persona.

That's who you were to me before you came out!

Still loved ya! ;)

I think some people would be disappointed I don;t walk around with a Darth Vader helmet

I will be.

No the real disappointment would be KM not sounding like James Earl Jones. Stefan I've never been 7 feet tall and I have dunked a basketball in my youth.

That drunk picture of Jason, LMAO.

I would love to meet some of you but being near west coast ...sorta hard to. The fact I don't drive (because of medical reasons) makes it worse...gah.

KM, résides-tu à Montréal? Mon français n'est pas très bon, mais je peux parler un peu.

No offense, but I can't stand Quebec French (or what little I've heard of it), I can't comprehend it. But then again, they taught us France-French (if you get what I mean). It's much smoother and easier on the ears, and I can understand it to a degree. Quebec french employs too much slang and variations of French words (often in strange combination with English words), it comes in a harsher dialect than what I'm used to hearing.

KM, résides-tu à Montréal? Mon français n'est pas très bon, mais je peux parler un peu.

No offense, but I can't stand Quebec French (or what little I've heard of it), I can't comprehend it. But then again, they taught us France-French (if you get what I mean). It's much smoother and easier on the ears, and I can understand it to a degree. Quebec french employs too much slang and variations of French words (often in strange combination with English words), it comes in a harsher dialect than what I'm used to hearing.

Hmm, that applies only to uneducated people