Star Wars is better than everything

Jay

Pretty neat look at Boba Fett's evolution

http://geekxgirls.com/article.php?ID=6054

In my mind this character has evolved from "I don't care" to... I don't care, hehe.

Where's the evolution of Admiral Ackbar, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

Why? Boba wasn't his son, he was his clone. Wouldn't a clone want to get his original out of the way so he could be the one and only?

Bah. I want to forget I tried to rationalize that shit.

They've already attacked the FSM thread about the SW7 score, so don't open that thread if you haven't seen the film, people!

UPDATE: LOL!

Lukas just confirmed on Facebook that it was this guy who posted the spoilers on FSM!

Am I the only one that likes Anakin's turn to the dark side in Revenge of the Sith? The story of how he fell from grace is solid. His inability to deal with loss and making a deal with the devil out of love. His emotions are his ultimate strength and weakness. People have been bashing the hell out of Padme's death since day one, but I think there's a brilliance to the fact that Anakin is inevitably responsible and loses everything. 30 years later or whatever, he once again turns from one side of the Force to the other because of, you guessed it, love. Sith may be a very flawed film, but at its core, the story is vintage Lucas. It's a sympathetic tragic villain done right.

5 hours ago, E.T. and Elliot said:

Am I the only one that likes Anakin's turn to the dark side in Revenge of the Sith? The story of how he fell from grace is solid. His inability to deal with loss and making a deal with the devil out of love. His emotions are his ultimate strength and weakness. People have been bashing the hell out of Padme's death since day one, but I think there's a brilliance to the fact that Anakin is inevitably responsible and loses everything. 30 years later or whatever, he once again turns from one side of the Force to the other because of, you guessed it, love. Sith may be a very flawed film, but at its core, the story is vintage Lucas. It's a sympathetic tragic villain done right.

I think like many things in the prequels, the idea was good enough but the execution was awful.

The thing is, it really would not have mattered who played Anakin Skywalker. Jake Loyd or Haley Joel Osmond, Hayden Christensen or Leonardo.

If Liam Neeson, Christopher Lee, Ewan McGregor, Samuel L. Jackson etc could not rise above the material and the direction, then whoever played the lead and got those awful awful lines would have sunk too.

Fortunately the McCallum years are behind us.

It would be a good idea for Disney to remake the first three episodes.

Keeping the same "canon" facts, but telling the story differently, using other angles and showing events that occured at different times.

Like f*** start the first episode when Anakin is a teen instead of a kid, so the three episodes will feature the same actor.  Doing this, the story of Qui Gon would be told by the communications he had with Yoda after his death. This would be a good occasion to go deeper about the Force ghosts.

I could get behind a "re-do" of the prequels, but I think you could tell the entire story in one movie, you wouldn't even need three!