Sweeping Strings

Hello everybody.

Hi everyone, another 'refugee' from the Bond And Beyond forum here as it sadly 'circles the drain' (I was Blunt Instrument over there). I was invited to join up here by the Sharky one. Looking forward to finding my way around and settling in :) .

Hi everyone, another 'refugee' from the Bond And Beyond forum here as it sadly 'circles the drain' (I was Blunt Instrument over there). I was invited to join up here by the Sharky one. Looking forward to finding my way around and settling in :) .

Blunters, be Hilly here.

Good God, anyone left over there I wonder?

JWFan welcomes you with open arms! Looking forward to your participation here.

So just curious, what exactly happened over at the Bond forum?

I was a co-admin there, before the other admin banned me for two weeks because he disagreed with me on the forum banner. That admin left in a tantrum while the other unbanned me, and re-promoted back to mod.

It was a sort of splinter forum, run and occupied by the outcasts and tearaways from the more mainstream Bond forums. With that brought the usual crazies and trolls. One's currently sent to the Phantom Zone till 2017 while the other (the most boring man in the world) will just keep reregsitering under new accounts, because he 'cares' about the place.

Anyway... great to see you in time for Oscar night, Blunty.

Strangway's is still posting a bit, out of pity.

Yes, I seem to feel the need to keep a sight on the lifeboats that didn't make it.

I see myself checking every so often whilst staying here. Depending on how I go and then I guess BaB would become a distant memory.