86th Academy Awards

Sharkissimo

Here's almost 4 in the morning of Monday.

Every year I do the same:

Tomorrow all day I won't browse anything at all on the internet, and I will wait till the evening to see an HDTV version of the Oscars, without knowing the winners.

(I wish I could order a pizza as well, but the delivery place that makes excellent pizza is closed on Mondays! :( )

I agree with king mark if he was being serious ... And I think Visitor on Himmel Street is the best cue of the year ... I can't think of anyone else today who would have handled the scene in the film any better.

I wake up at night, remembering to check out who got the statue on my mobile while sitting on the dump, and find out the show is as irrelevant as ever. Good choice to sleep. Night!

Lipita...we'll never see her again

Frankly I hate it when actors we never saw before win on their first movie

Uhhh why?

They should have made it a combo and gave it to the guy in Captain Philips

I wake up at night, remembering to check out who got the statue on my mobile while sitting on the dump, and find out the show is as irrelevant as ever. Good choice to sleep. Night!

I've never gotten into the Oscars, Academy Awards, etc...to boring for myself...

Wow this pizza bit Ellen is doing is a total train wreck. The best score performances had to happen at an unbroadcasted separate show to make room for wastes of time like this?

That's 4 Oscars for Gravity

Has Gravity lost anything its been nominated for yet?

No.They have a dedicated camera on Sandra Bullock clapping for the winners

Now it's be really ironic if Cuaron lost the Best Director award

On a useless Wizard of Oz tribute .The time could have been used to show clips of the score concert

No, This stuff is fine. They should have dropped the "comedy" of Ellen delivering pizza and taking selfies.