What film score theme/melody is going through your head right now?

Jay

9 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Have him stripped and flung out into the pack of wolves, I say!

Kept in a lightless room listening to the complete Spartacus on repeat until he sees the (metaphorical) light would be appropriate.

14 hours ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

Alex North, not anything special?

Banned for life, I say.

You're ignoring the fact that I'm practically hyperventilating over the main title/bones cue, though. ;)

I'd never heard this before until this recent newly arranged version for the remake was recommended on my YouTube.

And, wow. Truly a great song. Such a quietly "epic" main melody. Love the duet! 

1 hour ago, Richard said:

It gets really good at 4:04...and 4:57? Magnificent!

One of my favourite JNH's.

Yeah that's the part that has been playing my head all day.

Large portions of this are really quite awful, but the chorus is incredible. Love the arrangement! Never seen the film but of course I've heard this song in the past (never in such a good arrangement though!)

I was listening to this over and over again after discovering this version last night (spurred by seeing the awesome video of JW conducting/dancing in the GIF thread!)

On February 6, 2017 at 10:24 PM, Will said:

I'd never heard this before until this recent newly arranged version for the remake was recommended on my YouTube.

And, wow. Truly a great song. Such a quietly "epic" main melody. Love the duet! 

Never? Have you been living under a rock?

I've listened to the E.T. OST and complete score all the way through, as well as seeing the film multiple times and attending a live to projection concert. So, yes, I've heard of it. ;)

Actually, I do probably like La La Land better (as a film, at least). It certainly moved me more (again, as a film, not necessarily as a score). 

17 hours ago, DominicCobb said:

Never? Have you been living under a rock?

Well, I'm sure I watched the animated film once. But I certainly couldn't remember the tune. I just became a film score fan a couple years ago, you see. Prior to that, I never would have even considered looking up music I heard in a movie. 

14 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

Dominic, meet Will. He thinks The BFG is Williams' finest score to date.

I've said I think it's as good as anything else, not better! :P

I've only watched one or two Marvel movies. 

Again, I'm sure I must have seen Beauty and the Beast when I was little, but I can't really remember it (much less the song). 

14 hours ago, Jay said:

Dude, he's 14 years old.

15 now! :P