Stefancos

True Detective

555 posts in this topic

You don't like him?

So far he's been better as a supprting/character actor for me then a traditional "hollywood" leading actor. Which means he might well be brilliant in this.

He's very underrated I think, and something like True Detective may bring out the best in him.

But I would be surprised if season 2 is as good as the first. If that happened it would be some kind of miracle. Which is I'm hoping.

The thing that really sets TD apart is that it can be meta, allegorical, full of symbolism, and yet be a deeply traditional crime story at the same time.

They can certainly still cast 2 females as the 2 lead detectives. Vince and Colin could play bad guys, suspects, husbands of the detectives, who knows.

They can certainly still cast 2 females as the 2 lead detectives. Vince and Colin could play bad guys, suspects, husbands of the detectives, who knows.

Yeah right!

Now we need at least one lesser known but better looking actress, who's willing to do artistic nudity....

HBO is finally making some of those True Detective casting rumors official - 3 more cast members confirmed

The network has finally officially confirmed that Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows) and Kelly Reilly (Black Box) have joined as female leads, along with Taylor Kitsch (Lone Survivor) in a major role.

true-detective-bar.jpg