Empire Of The Sun - La-La Land 2CD

Jay

Yeah, the artwork itself is the same (and the new one is tweaked slightly). But the poster doesn't have that white frame thing. Which many people don't like. It looks good on that LP of yours, but for CD it's way too tiny.

Karol

Yeah, the artwork itself is the same (and the new one is tweaked slightly). But the poster doesn't have that white frame thing. Which many people don't like. It looks good on that LP of yours, but for CD it's way too tiny.

Karol

If you want to see the photos on the backside of the booklet, you really need a magnifying glass for it!

I think the white background is required around the poster because it's a vertical image, and jewel cases are longer in the horizontal. Making the poster larger to fit the case would require serious cropping, which would destroy the symbolism of the images, or moving the title to either side.

I think the white background is required around the poster because it's a vertical image, and jewel cases are longer in the horizontal. Making the poster larger to fit the case would require serious cropping, which would destroy the symbolism of the images, or moving the title to either side.

They often are done for different formats:

(JamieR-AC)__GhostAndTheDarkness(1).jpg

PapillonPoster.jpg

I wonder at what time is Mike Matessino's exclusive article on this new release going to be up at JWFan?

If Jason and Ricard are aiming for the moment the new set becomes available.

Woo! Ordered this and Addams Family! Can't wait for the mailman!

Me too, but I didn't realize I had to click on 'New Releases' to order both. Kept refreshing the main page hoping they would pop up. Then my ancient work computer and shitty IE browser clogged up on me so I had to hide and order on my phone really quickly lol

DAMMIT! I thought it knew a true JW fan when it saw one. . . .

Whatever. It's on its way. (Y):yes:

I was wondering:

Does anyone know why Williams agreed to the complete film score presentation, while in Hook he didn't?

He felt the complete presentation of EOTS was a good listening experience whereas with Hook he did not?

Or perhaps being that EOTS was produced by Michael Matessino he had less say?

Going to be out of town next week, so I'm not ordering until maybe next Wednesday or so - along with Intrada's Bill and Ted. I'll be roasting away in the oceanside sun, jealous of all you guys that get to listen to EOTS first :)

I think most everything that Mike Matessino works on will be complete as possible. Considering he didn't work on Hook that's probably why it wasn't complete.

Maybe there were only 32 minutes of alternates?

Well, that's been annoying me since they said they needed Williams final approval for the release